Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many of today’s team are going to publicly apologise for that?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I spent money on tickets and parking and gave up my Saturday afternoon. To watch just about the worst Albion performance in many a year (and I include last year’s Bournemouth capitulation in that).

For the first time in a long time, I came away today angry. I didn’t think this team had any overpaid prima donnas but I was obviously wrong.

So if any of you players read NSC, come on, apologise......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Apologise?

Come off it.

I mean we were rubbish and got everything we deserved, but demanding an apology for a cup defeat? A little bit self important if you ask me

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope but none of the fringe players out there today will be playing against Everton and I doubt Stephens will be either. His performances have fallen off a cliff since his suspension

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fan not a supporter I am guessing then? It was bad but this thread is a bit embarrassing... at least it was cheaper than FA Cup games at the Withdean !

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I spent money on tickets and parking and gave up my Saturday afternoon. To watch just about the worst Albion performance in many a year (and I include last year’s Bournemouth capitulation in that).

For the first time in a long time, I came away today angry. I didn’t think this team had any overpaid prima donnas but I was obviously wrong.

I saved at least £75 on tickets, Fuel, Food and parking.....Im happy tonight!!!!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
just about seemed hardly an ounce of effort from any of them, i would have thought fringe players given a chance would have run their little socks of to stake a claim for a place in future games. Sadly disappointing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dale just popped round and apologised in person, great lad

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We are not in Monday nights draw now. Going back to work after Christmas is going to be bad enough and I was relying on that excitement to help me through the day. So yes, much to apologise for.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Shocking shower of shite that was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Always love these threads after a bad performance. Just need a “the players should refund the fans” thread and we’ve got the full set.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Blimey I hope none of them ever do...we’d need more than an hour remembering mental health before every match if they did

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well the job of the fans is to cheer for your team, inspire them with singing and whatnot, but when you only hear the players on the broadcast you know this isn't the case. How many of the fans will publicly apologize for that?

boik

It's football mate. That's the nature of the beast. If you could predict what was going to happen none of us would get any excitement from it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We are not in Monday nights draw now. Going back to work after Christmas is going to be bad enough and I was relying on that excitement to help me through the day. So yes, much to apologise for.

Seriously ? Your Monday excitement relied on us being drawn away at Middlesbrough, or playing someone else again who we'll already play twice ?

Get a grip.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Well the job of the fans is to cheer for your team, inspire them with singing and whatnot, but when you only hear the players on the broadcast you know this isn't the case. How many of the fans will publicly apologize for that?

So you weren’t there supporting the team yourself then?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Shocking shower of shite that was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't argue with that. Yet again I turn up dutifully for a cup game, as the club tell us all about the magic of the cup, and yet again we are treated to rubbish from start to finish.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here