Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Massive

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What is worse?

1. Going out to lowly Derby (9 places below Sheff Weds).
2. Losing Meyer to injury.
3. Losing your only penalty taker for 3 games?

Substitution
Posted at 76'
Substitution, Crystal Palace. Sam Woods replaces Jairo Riedewald because of an injury.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yeah, that went well. Dougshit will now have to concentrate on the league, like us, but perhaps with a little more humility going forward.:shrug:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't count your chickens yet before you've seen off Derby. Roy could make ten changes tomorrow. And Wayne Rooney will relish the spotlight.

I warned you, Doogie. I warned you. And I'm so glad that you posted what you did as I had a decent bet on Derby. Things like this come back to bite you on the scrotum.

Ha ha ha! You soppy mug! I'm loving it! Not that you'll respond as you've got no class. Was Wooney too quick to keep up with?

Crystal Palace. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
CLASSIC Doogle :clap: Pur fringe team goes out at home (annoying but not the end of world) and he comes on gloating only for his shitty franchise to do the same with a much stronger first re to a WORSE championship side, but more importantly with injuries and suspensions to their best elbower :clap: The gift that keeps giving :)

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
CLASSIC Doogle :clap: Pur fringe team goes out at home (annoying but not the end of world) and he comes on gloating only for his shitty franchise to do the same with a much stronger first re to a WORSE championship side, but more importantly with injuries and suspensions to their best elbower :clap: The gift that keeps giving :)

Come on guys, let’s count our blessings in us having our resident CP troll on board. Every time he sets himself/ herself up to prove what a massive w4nker he is. Just for his total humiliation at his latest little smug sh1te post it was almost worth us losing yesterday.

Keep it it up Doog Bollocks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where is Doogle? He was on NSC within the our after our cup exit but hasn’t appeared over 2 hours since they were dumped out by a lower champs team?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
ENh5HQ1UcAEjqpz.jpg

From

https://twitter.com/SamPeters_BHAFC/status/1213853267903623169

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here