Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help! No trains - parking advice needed urgently.

boik

No trains coming south, so will need to drive from 3 bridges and running late. Anyone any suggestions for parking options anywhere. Always come by train, so haven't a clue. Pretty please?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
No trains coming south, so will need to drive from 3 bridges and running late. Anyone any suggestions for parking options anywhere. Always come by train, so haven't a clue. Pretty please?

I thought I read you can pay for the Bridge carpark on the day. 15 quid but could be mistaken

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Stuck on train at East Croydon. Unlikely to make kick off at this rate. Hope there aren't any massive on here - they won't be happy!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can still buy bridge car park tickets online. Currently 170 spaces left. Quite how you print off the ticket I don’t know. But, I’m sure if you explain the situation to the person on the door, show you’ve paid etc they can sort something out with common sense.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Help flat tyre. Bollocks. Stuck on M23 at M25 slip road if anyone's passing......

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

boik

You can still buy bridge car park tickets online. Currently 170 spaces left. Quite how you print off the ticket I don’t know. But, I’m sure if you explain the situation to the person on the door, show you’ve paid etc they can sort something out with common sense.

Argh, cant find parking tickets for today, only Villa onwards. Any pointers? Sorry to be a pain.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Free parking in the streets around London Road station, then about 7 or 8 minutes by train to the Amex. Train fare's about a fiver return.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sorry. Did see your post but things are a bit manic here! Looks like we can now get dropped off and picked up, but will be tight for the kick off.

It is a late kick off, by 1 minute.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And after navigating all of that, you had to watch the game.

Ouch.

boik

And after navigating all of that, you had to watch the game.

Ouch.

Indeed. Got there with 12 minutes to spare. Enough for a quick pie and pint.

As you say, with the effort we and others made to get there it's a shame the players didn't make the same effort.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help. Next time the trains are screwed I'll take it as Gods way of saying that the match is going to be crap.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here