Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Derek Acorah RIP.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd have thought he would have said something.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I realise that he was a real person and has a greiving family, but he and all so called clairvoyants should be prosecuted for fraud. Conning money out of vulnerable people by false pretenses.

They also severely hamper the grieving process, convincing the bereaved that their loved one is still somehow still around, leaving them in a weird limbo where they can’t move on with their lives. This can lead to the expensive obsession of regular seances, events that are wrong on every level.

Fake mediums - and all mediums are fake - are despicable people, really.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m getting a F, followed by an R then an A closely followed by a U and a D

Does that mean anything to you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I realise that he was a real person and has a greiving family, but he and all so called clairvoyants should be prosecuted for fraud. Conning money out of vulnerable people by false pretenses.

Didn't Eve Petulengro's column in The Argus once not appear owing to 'unforseen circumstances'?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP Des, could be some interesting conversations in the Spirit World when you meet up with some of the people you claimed to have talked to already!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s my wife’s friend’s cousin.

The family are waiting for a message to make sure he’s arrived on the other side. Staying positive, that’s the spirit!

The guy made a lot of money out of talking bollocks.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Didn't Eve Petulengro's column in The Argus once not appear owing to 'unforseen circumstances'?

Sometime in the 1980s I had to help my mate renew the telephone cable to her hut on the pier. It had gone down a couple of times so needed complete renewal.
When we'd finished and tested it ok, she asked us if that would be the end of her problems; my mate replied "you're the clairvoyant, love, you tell me".
She didn't see the funny side, miserable old bat.

The guy made a lot of money out of talking bollocks.

I always thought it odd that no matter whose spirit possessed him, they always had a scouse accent

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm looking forward to seeing him in the next series of Most Haunted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I did actually pause for thought before my little jab at a dead man about his 'career' - Which I guess is a good thing.

I came to the conclusion:-

'Someone gonna have a pop at him anyway, so why not me?'

Maybe we're not all snowflakes, after all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here