Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Easter

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
10849006.jpg

Countdown already on for the next big festival, supermarkets and retailers have wasted no time getting Easter Eggs out in the shelf, Morrison’s doing 2 for £4 special offer some and Mrs Crodo have already got each other’s eggs sorted.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
10849006.jpg

Countdown already on for the next big festival, supermarkets and retailers have wasted no time getting Easter Eggs out in the shelf, Morrison’s doing 2 for £4 special offer some and Mrs Crodo have already got each other’s eggs sorted.

I'm more amazed that Gino Da Campo has his own cryogenic device :wozza:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
y, y, y, y, y, y, y, y, y, y, y, y

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Easter is 12th April. That’s well over three months away. I’m sure Christmas stuff doesn’t go on sale as early as September. But maybe if does.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Christ.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Easter is 12th April. That’s well over three months away. I’m sure Christmas stuff doesn’t go on sale as early as September. But maybe if does.

Asda had "Festive" KitKats available in July a couple of years ago. It almost ended up like a scene from Falling Down.
source.gif

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
10849006.jpg

Good to see they have got rid of the excessive packaging this year .........................oh

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I will sound like a grump but I wish one year the world would take a break from all this nonsense. No fanfare, no announcing just a collective zeitgeist of “oh let’s just not bother”.

I’ve found this festive season arduous and irritating. Let’s all take a year off. Perhaps have a couple of extra bank holidays to compensate. Time that we can have time with friends and family without all the whistles and bells.

But it’s probably just me.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

As an expert in this field, I can tell you that mince pies went on sale in Tesco the day before the schools went back from the summer holidays in early September with a best before date of mid October.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I will sound like a grump but I wish one year the world would take a break from all this nonsense. No fanfare, no announcing just a collective zeitgeist of “oh let’s just not bother”.

I’ve found this festive season arduous and irritating. Let’s all take a year off. Perhaps have a couple of extra bank holidays to compensate. Time that we can have time with friends and family without all the whistles and bells.

Never mind, you’ll be off to the Canary Islands soon.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I don't know anybody who likes Turkish Delight to be honest.
I will be back for Easter and taking in a few games between the 7th and 28th of April.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

we're off to Lombok at easter......bollox to it all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here