Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Rodwell signs for Sheffield United

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They also signed Ravel Morrison who was out of contract and it looks like they are going to sell him in January, good business. At the time of Rodwell going on trial I said it was a win win situation with nothing to lose but also said the same about Morrison.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
RM has played 12 minutes of league football for them since signing, and it's likely that he'll either go on a free transfer or a loan ((and they'll continue to subsidise his wages) until the end of the season when his contract expires. Either way his transfer in will cost Sheffield Unit a considerable sum still.

They also signed Ravel Morrison who was out of contract and it looks like they are going to sell him in January, good business. At the time of Rodwell going on trial I said it was a win win situation with nothing to lose but also said the same about Morrison.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Ravel Morrison off to Middlesbrough on loan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here