Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Palace march Ticket for sale

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I have a spare ticket for the February 29th Palace match; it's in East Stand Lower row D near halfway. It was bought for a family member who unfortunately cannot now attend. I shall be pleased just to recoup the £47.00 I paid if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If you are caught selling your ticket you'll be for the high jump. Perhaps the club may go undercover to 'buy' it off you, and then throw the book at you.

Better off using the extra ticket yourself and putting yours on the exchange if possible.

I'm sure this thread will be removed at some point.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
If you are caught selling your ticket you'll be for the high jump.

I'm sure this thread will be removed at some point.

Thanks. It isn't my ticket as such. I have my season ticket seat; I telephoned for an extra ticket yesterday and bought this one. I called again today when I found out my daughter couldn't attend but they said they could neither reimburse me nor sell it on. So I think it's mine to sell and I don't want any profit from it. If I'm wrong then I think there must be something wrong with the system.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thanks. It isn't my ticket as such. I have my season ticket seat; I telephoned for an extra ticket yesterday and bought this one. I called again today when I found out my daughter couldn't attend but they said they could neither reimburse me nor sell it on. So it's mine to sell and I don't want any profit from it.

I'd still be careful who you sell to - if a random buys it and causes trouble it won't end well. I've seen bannings for similar and with it being the Palace game then the club will be on high alert and zero tolerance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can NOT sell on tickets in this way and, if found by the club, you risk a long ban from being able to attend Albion games.

I'll leave this post here for the next few minutes and then remove this thread to protect you from yourself.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I'd still be careful who you sell to - if a random buys it and causes trouble it won't end well. I've seen bannings for similar and with it being the Palace game then the club will be on high alert and zero tolerance.

Thanks for your advice. Points gratefully acknowledged; you can tell I am a novice at selling a ticket!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You can NOT sell on tickets in this way and, if found by the club, you risk a long ban from being able to attend Albion games.

I'll leave this post here for the next few minutes and then remove this thread to protect you from yourself.

Right!
Thanks Bozza and excuse my naivety.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thanks for your advice. Points gratefully acknowledged; you can tell I am a novice at selling a ticket!
Your best bet is to use the season ticket exchange for your ticket and use the extra one yourself.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So I think it's mine to sell and I don't want any profit from it.

It's a criminal offence to even GIVE AWAY a football ticket (without the club's permission).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Taken screenshot and have emailed Barber

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here