Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wesley and Heaton out for the season (Villa)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My Villa supporting relative is fuming, said if it weren’t for bad luck Villa would have no luck. Should be 10 points better off with all their misfortune. Expects them to spend BIG again in January, some £75-100m available.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My Villa supporting relative is fuming, said if it weren’t for bad luck Villa would have no luck. Should be 10 points better off with all their misfortune. Expects them to spend BIG again in January, some £75-100m available.

No chance whatsoever they will spend that amount. They can't after spending nearly 130 million in the summer. They are already looking at the loan market

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's massive. 2 key players lost in one match.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can we lend them Button and get a proper goalkeeper in to give Maty Ryan some genuine competition?

I would suggest lending them Steele, but let's not take the piss too much. :thumbsup:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It must push them up the relegation favourites list, look at what loosing a goalkeeper did to West Ham

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sturridge on loan is one of the rumours!!!

How many games would he play before the inevitable injury

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sky "sources" were saying they were making enquiries about getting Batshuayi in. He'd be a decent replacement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky "sources" were saying they were making enquiries about getting Batshuayi in. He'd be a decent replacement.

I thought that he has said he wants to fight for a place at Chelsea and not go out on loan. Perhaps they will try for Giroud instead. Either would do us on loan apart from their wages.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Got to be a Crodo windup. How can they spend that much after the amount they spent in the summer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought that he has said he wants to fight for a place at Chelsea and not go out on loan. Perhaps they will try for Giroud instead. Either would do us on loan apart from their wages.

Giroud would be a fantastic signing for us for the rest of the season IMO, if a deal could be done on his wages. He'd be a real upgrade on Murray.

I don't think he fits the Potter profile though, who will be looking more long-term. Giroud will have better options than us anyway. But I'd love to see it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Giroud would be a fantastic signing for us for the rest of the season IMO, if a deal could be done on his wages. He'd be a real upgrade on Murray.

I don't think he fits the Potter profile though, who will be looking more long-term. Giroud will have better options than us anyway. But I'd love to see it.

AC Milan and a team in France said to be after him and his wages are about £120k per week reputedly.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Heaton will be a big loss, not sure about Wesley.

Grealish is key for them though. If they lost him they'd be royally ****ed even if they still had Heaton and Wesley.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wesley is a huge loss, being that he's played every game this season and completed the majority of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here