Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Sheff Utd Away Trains

Jul 7, 2003
Ticket go on sale next week for the game against the Blades.

However, those looking to use the nice group tickets on East Midlands Trains will be disappointed as there are no trains from St Pancras to Sheffield that weekend due to engineering works. If you are taking the train up from the coast then it is the East Coast Mainline and then hope your Northern train turns up to take you over to Sheffield.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Ticket go on sale next week for the game against the Blades.

However, those looking to use the nice group tickets on East Midlands Trains will be disappointed as there are no trains from St Pancras to Sheffield that weekend due to engineering works. If you are taking the train up from the coast then it is the East Coast Mainline and then hope your Northern train turns up to take you over to Sheffield.

I hope our supporter does the club proud. :albion2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Shame, the away game at Bramall Lane used tio be one that l really looked forward to. Easy to reach on that direct service from St.Pancras, quick too considering it's nearly 250 miles from Brighton.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Change at Retford coming home, I had never heard of Retford before last week when I booked my train tickets. What are the chances for getting the connection after the game then, small ???

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
In many ways I wish I knew the loyalty points we needed a bit further in advance for this one.

Jul 7, 2003
Change at Retford coming home, I had never heard of Retford before last week when I booked my train tickets. What are the chances for getting the connection after the game then, small ???

My parents moved there a couple of years ago. Only problem with Retford is that you can usually only connect with the 'stopping' services to Kings Cross rather than the fast ones with only one or two stops.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Sounds like one to drive to!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here