Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final league position prediction.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
With over half the season gone, where do you predict the Albion to finish come the season's end. I predict we finish above both Palace and Sheffield United. I expect their current positions to be filled by Arsenal and Everton, leaving the Mighty Albion in a superb 10th place, achieving our highest ever league position. Where do you predict we will finish?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
14th our highest finish since being promoted

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wow!
I'll take that

I honestly don’t think it’s that fanciful. Palace are currently there just 4 points ahead of us and we totally outplayed them a couple of weeks ago.

Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Villa, West Ham, Burnley, Newcastle, Southampton, Palace, Sheffield United, Everton - personally I think we’re better than all of those and should be looking to finish above them which would put us in 9th.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I honestly don’t think it’s that fanciful. Palace are currently there just 4 points ahead of us and we totally outplayed them a couple of weeks ago.

Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Villa, West Ham, Burnley, Newcastle, Southampton, Palace, Sheffield United, Everton - personally I think we’re better than all of those and should be looking to finish above them which would put us in 9th.

I feel we're still learning how to play for Mr Potter, so this season I would be happy with 13th. We're still dropping sloppy points. Next season we could be looking between 7th and that 9th you mentioned. We don't need much tweaking to be a really competitive side. Maybe an addition or two in the summer, it's an exciting time to support this club

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
14th.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
No matter how much better the football is, the gathering of points compared with other teams in the bottom half is not, (the bottom teams are all better this season) so 17/18

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’m going to be miserable and say 16th. It’s important you win your home games and we have City, Liverpool, Arsenal and United still to play at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here