Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Wazza

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great to see ‘Wazza’ Wayne Rooney back in English football for Derby this evening. Really captured the imagination of Derby supporters with a bumper near sell out audience expected. One of England’s all time greats, a real coup for Derby. Steve McLaren said he’s already had a massive impact on the squad and could provide the impetus for play off success this season given he’s still the best quality player at that level.

Will be fascinating to see how he does. As a former England great I hope he does well.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Whatever happens I've no doubt he will give his all and never stop running as only he knows how. He's still got that indefatigable three lions spirit and will be a superb role model for the likes of Jason Knight. Once again DCFC come through with absolute Champo box office GOLD.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw a photo of him from a few days ago, he looked a bit overweight to me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Lock up yer grannies

_110352029_rooney.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to Wazza returning

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Old overweight man plays football.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Has his Mrs moved with him as if not then expect some tabloid headlines SOON.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think he will be brilliant. Sure won't score a lot or dominate as some might believe but he will probably be one of the best players in the league.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Great to see ‘Wazza’ Wayne Rooney back in English football for Derby this evening. Really captured the imagination of Derby supporters with a bumper near sell out audience expected. One of England’s all time greats, a real coup for Derby. Steve McLaren said he’s already had a massive impact on the squad and could provide the impetus for play off success this season given he’s still the best quality player at that level.

Will be fascinating to see how he does. As a former England great I hope he does well.

are you for real ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here