Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Start the new year in style. :rolleyes:

[tweet]1212677486082961410[/tweet]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Hope the Albion fan wasn't a NSC regular, maybe showing some of the youngsters how it was done in the old days

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A home supporter arrested for homophobic abuse aimed at Chelsea supporters? ****ing unbelievable :nono:

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Heard the word "poof" shouted from behind me in the east upper yesterday, aimed at the ref as I recall. Couldn't tell who said it but that's the first time I have heard anything like that for a very, very long time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Heard the word "poof" shouted from behind me in the east upper yesterday, aimed at the ref as I recall. Couldn't tell who said it but that's the first time I have heard anything like that for a very, very long time.

Tut tut, that was a homophbic remark, l hope you told a steward!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

That might have been me saying hoof it fffffsake!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Start the new year in style. :rolleyes:

[tweet]1212677486082961410[/tweet]

Wonder where the dividing line actually is between ‘unacceptable abuse’ and banter? And what makes the former an arrestable offence?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wonder where the dividing line actually is between ‘unacceptable abuse’ and banter? And what makes the former an arrestable offence?

Anything homophobic or racist I imagine.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Perhaps I shouldn't have told Mr Attwell he had gone from being useless to bent in the current climate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Personally, I’d lock up ANYONE who uses the word banter. Furthermore, I’d bring back the death penalty for using the word bantz.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
We as a club have suffered the most appalling homophobia abuse over the years whether it be at home or away.
Surely it’s not beyond our supporters to lead the way and not be the ones in the news for our fans being arrested for such abuse.
If and possibly when they are convicted I’m sure the club or media will name and shame them appropriately.
I for one have added the clubs hotline number to my phone and will not hesitate to inform them if I hear anything like that around me at a game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As it was ESU you might have been confused with Poufee.....we like to put our feet up when watching

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here