Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has earned quite a bit of leeway imo. Mad to sack him

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
They couldn't buy a goal.....or a performance right now. I don't want them to go down, I quite like it being the southern premier league

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Must be getting close to biting the bullet now. They could be on a slippery slope now as the look devoid of confidence and no sign of brooks coming back any time soon
Slippery slope? They've still beaten Chelsea and drawn with Arsenal in the last 2 or 3 weeks - they always seem to pull out a good run and a shock against a top team whenever they need to.
I'd be quite happy for them to implode, but I'll only believe it when I see it!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
He'll stay on, get his players back and shoot up the table to 14th end of season to an overwhelming ovation by the MotD pundits.

Staggering how we've battled on for several years, never dropping into the relegation zone and then teams with fickle fans like Southampton pull their finger out and get a few piss easy wins.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Maybe just change his nickname then.

Here are a few ideas:

Sad Eddie.
Tired Eddie.
Miserable Eddie.
Perplexed Eddie.
Lost Eddie.

Or.....

Cold water Eddies are usually full of nutrients and marine life. Eddies form when a bend in a surface ocean current lengthens and eventually makes a loop, which separates from the main current.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
This season, a bad run of form is far more damaging than in recent years. I reckon at least a couple of this year’s relegated sides will feel like a bit of a surprise and Bournemouth could definitely be one of them. Having said that, they have always seemed a bit hot and cold so would not be at all surprised if they pulled a big result out of their dick in the near future. He surely has enough credit in the bank to get until the end of the season if not beyond. Also, I do feel that once he does go, they will need a really shit-hot manager to not collapse and slide down the Championship. Another thing - is it just me or does he look absolutely awful at the moment? Noticed a real change in his demeanour in more recent interviews etc.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Be nice to drive another nail in when we visit there in a few weeks.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Howe's done a phenomenal job.

Don't forget Bournemouth have by far the worst facilities in the league.

They've just been punching way above their weight every season they've been in the Premier League.

Howe will go on to bigger and better things. They'd be mad to sack him as a knee jerk. The best they can hope for is for him to stick with them when they go down.

Higher net spend by £41m over Liverpool in the last 5 seasons, so all this small club rubbish needs to be thrown in the bin. Bournemouth bankrolled their way into the PL and are still spending.

£19m on Solanke for a zero goal return from 27 games also shows how Bournemouth are able to throw money on transfers

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Sack Howe and Bournemouth will fall apart. Would be mad to let him go even if they went down.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I really dislike Bournemouth and their smug faced **** of a manager.
I would be very happy to see them get relegated and then continue to slide down the leagues.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He has earned quite a bit of leeway imo. Mad to sack him

Hardly fair to lay the blame for poor recent results on Eddie, smug he may be, but with their injury crisis and better players laid low, there is little that anyone can do.

Bournemouth won't sack him. He will come good again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here