Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CAT A ticket prices

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Yes its NYD and an early KO but I wonder with appropriate pricing (no concessions at all and £45 behind the goal), would there be so many spare on the exchange?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes its NYD and an early KO but I wonder with appropriate pricing (no concessions at all and £45 behind the goal), would there be so many spare on the exchange?

Because people have other things in their lives but have to buy a ST knowing they’ll waste a few just to sit with friends and family.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I realise this- I mean if they were priced reasonably would people not buy up the remainder?

Fairly confident even if free they wouldn’t - loads of reasons why people can’t go. Not everything’s about price. Early KO is why I’m not able to attend for example.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
£58 for my seat in the ESU, no wonder it didn't sell. Genuinely don't understand how it is so much.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Were there many available?

When I quickly scanned it yesterday most blocks seemed to have only single digit or low double digit availability, and the few blocks I drilled into only had single seats.

I put my WSU pair up for sale and they sold almost immediately. Singles may be a hard sell, pairs less so.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Were there many available?

When I quickly scanned it yesterday most blocks seemed to have only single digit or low double digit availability, and the few blocks I drilled into only had single seats.

I put my WSU pair up for sale and they sold almost immediately. Singles may be a hard sell, pairs less so.

Loads of 1901 available at £125 !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here