Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-2/1/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An Albion win should see us climb a few spots in the table.

Looking down, it's a tough one for Aston Villa if they want to haul themselves out of the bottom three, whilst David Moyes has a nice introduction to life as West Ham manager, again.

Wednesday 1st January
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (12:30)
Burnley v Aston Villa (12:30)
Newcastle United v Leicester City
Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur
Watford v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Manchester City v Everton (17:30)
Norwich City v Crystal Palace (17:30)
West Ham United v AFC Bournemouth (17:30)
Arsenal v Manchester United (20:00)

Thursday 2nd January
Liverpool v Sheffield United (20:00)

Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 18.59.24.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Big, big win for Villa that also keeps Burnley right in the thick of it.

I didn't know that today had all games on BT Sport, so I'm splitting my attention between re-watching Ali J's goal and seeing how Watford get on against Wolves.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I didn't know that today had all games on BT Sport, so I'm splitting my attention between re-watching Ali J's goal and seeing how Watford get on against Wolves.

Well the way Watford are playing under Pearson, I'm sure he'll give Deeney some license to rough up the light footed Wolves defence.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

They've got all the goals etc as they happen on that BT Score thing, if you can cope with listening to Paul Ince talking shite.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Decent goal from Watford, and they are one point (plus GD) away from safety in the live table.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Villa had two bad injuries today too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Stains manager, Hassenhùttl, was lucky to keep his job after that 9-0 defeat against Leicester.

Ever since then, they've been overachieving and look a decent side. I wouldn't write off Spuds just yet though. A Harry Kane penalty perhaps?

D

Deleted member 2719

Newcastle down to 10 men having used all their subs for injuries , Scharr has done his hammy

With any luck, Leciester will show no mercy and smash them second half.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The Stains manager, Hassenhùttl, was lucky to keep his job after that 9-0 defeat against Leicester.

Ever since then, they've been overachieving and look a decent side. I wouldn't write off Spuds just yet though. A Harry Kane penalty perhaps?

Some might say Southampton had been in a bit of a false position. Watford weren't as bad as the table suggested either. Both sides had been wasteful in front of goal and at times a bit unlucky.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This has the feel of one of those set of fixtures where almost everything goes against us (if looking down).

Leicester's lead is a welcome respite.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Some might say Southampton had been in a bit of a false position. Watford weren't as bad as the table suggested either. Both sides had been wasteful in front of goal and at times a bit unlucky.

Watford have been quality for years, with some outstanding players. It was madness to write them off as relegated back in October.

Southampton are Teflon-coated against relegation, they always do something. But it’s no miracle, their transfer spend and wage costs are huge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here