Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We've come a long long way together

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have gone from glad to still be in existence to entitled in a very short time :lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The six seasons in the Championship 2011-12 to 2016-17 were the springboard to where we are now. Whilst it was disappointing to miss out on the playoffs ultimately it has helped us become a "reasonably established" Premier League club.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The wave from Hughton followed by the smile from Potter is nicely done.

Anyone know what the background music is ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread seems to be under single-handed seige to be turned into gibberish mulch, judging by the replies to one poster who I have On Ignore. Who knew? Who could possibly have guessed (apart from everyone)? :down:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Exactly. The promotion from League 1 the following season was down to Poyet, not Hughton.

Nooooooooooo!!! You will have invoked the wrath of JRG now. He will be all over this telling us (again) that no level of criticism must ever be uttered against his bestie :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This thread seems to be under single-handed seige to be turned into gibberish mulch, judging by the replies to one poster who I have On Ignore. Who knew? Who could possibly have guessed (apart from everyone)? :down:

Nobody cares or wants to hear about about your ignore list.

D

Deleted member 2719

Nobody cares or wants to hear about about your ignore list.

I agree, but if only he would find courage a bit and tackle things head-on.

Who knows he may make it his new year's resolution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here