• 3-1 V Palace with 10 men 2018/19

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • 2-1 v Sheffield Wednesday 2016/17

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Defeated yesterday in the semi finals, but still two fantastic moments from the last ten years.

So who finishes third? This should be close ...

Loser of Semi Final One

3-1 v Crystal Palace. 2018/19 – With 10 Men

Form:
Winner Group E
Last 16 – Beat 2-1 vs. QPR 2016/17 – 92%
QF – Beat 3-0 vs. Crystal Palace 2012/13 – St Patricks Day Massacre – 71%
SF – Lost to 2-1 vs. Wigan Athletic 2017/17 – Premier League Promotion – 22%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bdDpySKq0

V

Loser of Semi Final Two

2-1 v Sheffield Wednesday, 2016/17

Form:
Winner Group B
Last 16 – Beat Vicente Run vs. Derby – 68%
QF – Beat Steve Sidwell from hallway vs. Bristol City – 57%
SF – Lost to 2-1 vs. Doncaster Rovers 2011/12 – First AMEX game – 15%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm1ckvsrpUQ

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Look, that Wednesday game was an incredible match and for me and many others it marked the moment when we knew this was going to happen. ......

But it cannot trump stuffing Palace

Despair to jubilation after Duffys red card
Balogun volleying home, completely unmarked despite that we only had 2 in the box from a corner after being temporarily down to 9 men.
Andone's tenacity and skill to out run the Palace defence and make Tompkins look like a chump
Palace complete lack of cutting edge through the entire second half despite numerical advantage

But there's something a bit more than all of that. I've seen Brighton team's beaten before kick off against Palace. They had our number for a long time. No more after that. What we saw that day is the wresting of control, a collective restoration of belief and a regaining of the whip hand, (to borrow an appalling phrase) which we've held in those matches ever since.

I tell you one thing, Palace are not looking forward to coming down here and playing us now. They would absolutely take a draw here and now and that's the first time in 30 years you could say that. It's them who don't believe now. We have Andone, Balogun et al to thank.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I want to vote for the 2-1 against MASSIVE as I wasn't at the Palace game, but even listening on the radio you knew it was something special.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here