Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Person of the Decade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We've had Albion moment and team of the decade. We've had film, album and "artist" :)lolol:)

But we have not nominated our person of the decade and for any self respecting Albion fan there is only one choice, so no need for a poll on this one. Ladies, Gentlemen, and those who would rather not say, I give you a man who has sacrificed literally millions to make our Saturdays (and Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays :rant:) so special this decade. Two promotions, no relegations and the best roller coaster ride an Albion fan could wish for. Still a world leading stadium and it looks like the ambition is far from done.

Let's raise a New Year and New Decade glass to Mr Tony Bloom. :salute: :drink: :ascarf: :ascarf: :rave: :vuvu:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Surely it must be the GC...?

4e5j.gif

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
We've had Albion moment and team of the decade. We've had film, album and "artist" :)lolol:)

But we have not nominated our person of the decade and for any self respecting Albion fan there is only one choice, so no need for a poll on this one. Ladies, Gentlemen, and those who would rather not say, I give you a man who has sacrificed literally millions to make our Saturdays (and Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays :rant:) so special this decade. Two promotions, no relegations and the best roller coaster ride an Albion fan could wish for. Still a world leading stadium and it looks like the ambition is far from done.

Let's raise a New Year and New Decade glass to Mr Tony Bloom. :salute: :drink: :ascarf: :ascarf: :rave: :vuvu:

Well said Guinness Boy

To Mr Tony Bloom

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The person who has prevented this decade being the most unremittingly miserable in (most of our) living memory

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No Kemy option ?

Edit - you forgot Wednesday. We're playing tomorrow.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No Kemy option ?

Edit - you forgot Wednesday. We're playing tomorrow.

I'm fairly sure we've played on every day of the week during this decade but the semi-regular games on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays are fairly new to us this decade (and a sign of success under Bloom). Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday games were all pretty common at Withdean and the Goldstone.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Clark-Neal or Stephen Mulhern for me.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Let's raise a New Year and New Decade glass to Mr Tony Bloom.

Naah.

Apart from sacrificing millions, providing a world-leading stadium, two promotions, no relegations, sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, public health and the best roller coaster ride an Albion fan could wish for... what has Tony Bloom ever done for us? ???

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Anyone with time on their hands want to furnish us with a WDL GD Pts record from the decade?

I for one would be most grateful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here