Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal lose again !!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For 80+ minutes the BBC lorded Arteta and Arsenal .... an incredible display, Chelski unsettled can’t live with this, Arteta worked his magic already, what a turn around in the club’s fortunes.

Lesson: Never shoot your mouth off too soon in the middle of football match.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great, it’s not like I don’t shit myself when the Albion are 2-0 up with 5 mins to go already :smile:

I won’t stop worrying in the Chelsea game unless we are 3-0 up with 90 mins on the clock

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Arteta OUT! And every subsequent Arsenal manager OUT! also, until the board finally twig that the fault lies with whoever keeps buying these disinterested millionaire players with no inner engine.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fairness to Arsenal I didn't think that they played too badly apart from the fact they had nobody near the centre circle to allow them an outlet and some respite. Chelsea should also have been down to 10 men because having been booked Gorgehino committed to clear bookable offences and didnt receive a 2nd yellow for either

Coalburner

May 22, 2017
For 80+ minutes the BBC lorded Arteta and Arsenal .... an incredible display, Chelski unsettled can’t live with this, Arteta worked his magic already, what a turn around in the club’s fortunes.

Lesson: Never shoot your mouth off too soon in the middle of football match.

lauded not lorded

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In fairness to Arsenal I didn't think that they played too badly apart from the fact they had nobody near the centre circle to allow them an outlet and some respite. Chelsea should also have been down to 10 men because having been booked Gorgehino committed to clear bookable offences and didnt receive a 2nd yellow for either

Arsenal fans think they were great in the first half, Chelsea dominated the second.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Strange analysis on MOTD. There was a lot of praise for Arteta and how the club was on the right path, yet no mention that they lost because of some shocking defending. Yes, there was a goalkeeping error but the marking for the first goal was non-existent and, for the second, Abraham was given so much time to turn, he could have whistled the national anthem while waiting to put the ball in the net.

They can play as much pretty football as they like but if the defenders keep giving attackers the freedom of the penalty area, they're going to keep losing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here