Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kyle Walker-Peters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Why would Spurs let their back up right back leave on loan? Would be a bizzare move, whether KWP is happy bench sitting or not I highly doubt they would let him go, if Aurier was injured they’d be screwed, unless they are trying to buy another RB.

All that being said, original source looks like the sun so ignore, probably total BS.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
If we're after a right back with a double barrelled name, that young lad from Liverpool could fit the bill.........Trent something or other:whistle:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why would Spurs let their back up right back leave on loan? Would be a bizzare move, whether KWP is happy bench sitting or not I highly doubt they would let him go, if Aurier was injured they’d be screwed, unless they are trying to buy another RB.

All that being said, original source looks like the sun so ignore, probably total BS.

The stats show that they havent used him much this season and if an injury to Aurier would probably go for Foyth

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

This.

Plus I wouldn't imagine that Serge Aurier with all of his much publicised on-field gaffes, would be too difficult to dislodge from a strating place in the near future.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

They’re screwed when Aurier is fit, quite frankly.

Also, us showing an interest in a striker Palace apparently wanted worries me. Look at the strikers they’ve signed in recent (PL) years. Benteke. Wickham. That Norwegian carthorse whose name escapes me. Only Ayew even vaguely resembles a striker. I hope we’re not taking the lead from their scouts.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
No thanks. Why would we want to sign a sub right back from a team we arguably played better than a few days ago, a player who can't get in for Aurier and who is no better than what we have in Montoya?! He's championship level at best.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
No thanks. Why would we want to sign a sub right back from a team we arguably played better than a few days ago, a player who can't get in for Aurier and who is no better than what we have in Montoya?! He's championship level at best.

Given his age and relative inexperience, I suppose we're thinking we can improve him here. It's also a clever tactic. As soon as Mourinho goes to a club, sign the young talent who know they'll never get a game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Mourinho doesn’t trust our utilise young players.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Also, us showing an interest in a striker Palace apparently wanted worries me. Look at the strikers they’ve signed in recent (PL) years. Benteke. Wickham. That Norwegian carthorse whose name escapes me. Only Ayew even vaguely resembles a striker. I hope we’re not taking the lead from their scouts.

Well, let's face it, look at the strikers we have signed in recent years? . . . Locadia, Andone, Jahanbaksh et al.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing

And they even signed Max Meyer when no one else would touch him. Still nice goal yesterday. No hang on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

The difference is, Edna, he wouldn’t join them.

I’m reliably informed by my Russian sauce, Ivan Evenbiggercarthorsethanbentekeovich, when he stopped laughing after he heard of their bid he said” Crystal Palace? Nyet, and thrice Nyet!! I don’t want to play for a one man team, in a run down slum of a ground, situated in a suburban hellhole, when, if I wait 6 months an up and coming young English manager will sign me for an upwardly mobile South coast heaven club, called Albionski,ovich.”

Sound like a sensible young man, to me.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He's come through the England youth system (has played from every level from u18 through to u-21, plus won the Worldcup with the u17s. ), so will be well known to Ashworth. This scouting report also marks him out as the type of player Potter would love. Athletic, has pace. good dribbling ability, two footed and comfortable playing both on the right and left.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/kyle-walker-peters-golden-boy-13650228

He was also a past nominee for the European Goldenboy award against Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele and Gabriel Jesus. He might have struggled since then, but we know what affect Potters had invigorating players careers in the past.

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
With Jose as Spurs manager I could see them selling Walker-Peters. He usually doesn't play the youth and with the new stadium tying up their finances, they might cash in on him

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He's come through the England youth system (has played from every level from u18 through to u-21, plus won the Worldcup with the u17s. ), so will be well known to Ashworth. This scouting report also marks him out as the type of player Potter would love. Athletic, has pace. good dribbling ability, two footed and comfortable playing both on the right and left.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/kyle-walker-peters-golden-boy-13650228

He was also a past nominee for the European Goldenboy award against Kylian Mbappe, Ousmane Dembele and Gabriel Jesus. He might have struggled since then, but we know what affect Potters had invigorating players careers in the past.

I was on the fence but I'm sold now. Sign him up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here