Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting Potter

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I have been loving the way Graham Potter has been getting our team playing this season (apart from minor hiccups aka Sheffield Utd), but I think the last two matches have really bought clarity to how he works. Both the Spurs and Bournemouth games bought WTF moments when the teams were announced with Schelloto and Jahakanabash getting starts. As supporters we have regarded these two players as no more than average Championship level up to now, but Potter and his team have obviously been patiently working with them at the training ground to the effect that both have produced decent performances in the games this week. This now makes a squad look a lot stronger for the second half of the season. Now get Aaron Mooy’s signature on a contract.
Happy New Year to all on NSC and Brighton supporters everywhere

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
I have been loving the way Graham Potter has been getting our team playing this season (apart from minor hiccups aka Sheffield Utd), but I think the last two matches have really bought clarity to how he works. Both the Spurs and Bournemouth games bought WTF moments when the teams were announced with Schelloto and Jahakanabash getting starts. As supporters we have regarded these two players as no more than average Championship level up to now, but Potter and his team have obviously been patiently working with them at the training ground to the effect that both have produced decent performances in the games this week. This now makes a squad look a lot stronger for the second half of the season. Now get Aaron Mooy’s signature on a contract.
Well said,mooys name is already signed as long as we stay up he is ours.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

And Happy New Year to the Brighton supporter and his Brighton-supporting son I bumped into at Beaconsfield services on the M40 yesterday afternoon just after Dan Burn’s goal had been VAR’d out for an offside armpit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here