Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] MOTD little night cap thread

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I think there may just be time for a drop of Laphroaig before bed.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Given the complete blanking of the joke VAR decision, I've just joined you in a clumsily poured single malt.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Given the complete blanking of the joke VAR decision, I've just joined you in a clumsily poured single malt.

one you are that far down the running order, you're lucky to get a decent run of analysis. The mooy stuff was good, they would have felt that it's just repeating the two other silly offsides in other games. No chance any of them were offside in my view.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
God, Jermaine Jenas annoys the feck out of me, so critical of players who are much better than he was. Spends too much time criticising clubs and players when he has basically won feck all himself.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
God, Jermaine Jenas annoys the feck out of me, so critical of players who are much better than he was. Spends too much time criticising clubs and players when he has basically won feck all himself.

Yeh I don’t get it either. Obviously both BBC and Amazon think he has something worthwhile to say but invariably it’s to have a dig at someone.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought it was just me that he pisses off.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought it was just me that he pisses off.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Before the coming of Sky, ex pros were limited to running pubs, gym monkeys and running failed sport shops in seaside towns.
Now because of tv and social media, any old knobjob can give their two penneth worth!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here