Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2.5 new signings confirmed.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
OK so I don't know about you but the greyhound and AliJ were not really on my radar last season but bloody hell they have staked a claim. 2 new squad players I really hadn't factored in. My point 5 is Bernardo. I thought he was probably the real deal but that was so long ago I had forgotten about him. Who needs a January transfer window, it looks to me like we have a squad (bar another striker of course).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now I like Bong but I will be stunned if he makes an AJ/Greyhound comeback, BUT I looked at today’s team sheet pre match and thought WTF, so what do I know.

I might put Bong and Ian Chapman in my team V Chelsea.

Although I dunno whether to have them as full backs or strikers.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Now I like Bong but I will be stunned if he makes an AJ/Greyhound comeback, BUT I looked at today’s team sheet pre match and thought WTF, so what do I know.

I was more worried at Tottenham [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
A bit harsh to take the piss out of Bong. In the context of the various multi-million pound signings we've made over the past few years (including a number of flops who have contributed to our overall financial loss despite the Sky mega millions) he's given great service over the last 4 years. Not bad for a free transfer from Wigan.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A bit harsh to take the piss out of Bong. In the context of the various multi-million pound signings we've made over the past few years (including a number of flops who have contributed to our overall financial loss despite the Sky mega millions) he's given great service over the last 4 years. Not bad for a free transfer from Wigan.

Good shout.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Too ****ing right. Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bernardo was great imo v Spurs. I think we need a new high class right back and another striker in Jan. That will do me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I might put Bong and Ian Chapman in my team V Chelsea.

Although I dunno whether to have them as full backs or strikers.
Put Michael Mahoney Johnson in whilst you're at it. It won't make any difference - it's always zero points for us when we play Chelsea.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Put Michael Mahoney Johnson in whilst you're at it. It won't make any difference - it's always zero points for us when we play Chelsea.
and Bournemouth.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
March will do well to even make the squad now!

another struggler imho.....failed to reach the standard we were hoping for .....with MacAllister and Tau on the way things are looking pretty good we just need a monster of a goalscorer for Maupay and Connelly to bounce off and my mojo will be uncontainable.....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here