NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Strange how our loudest chant of the day didn't quite come across. :lol:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quite mind boggling that we had goals from an Iranian and an Aussie with assists from a Frenchman and a Belgian respectively. Oh, and local lads done good also. Happy daze! :clap:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Strange. Looking at those highlights you'd have to wonder how we didn't go in behind at half time, and feel like Bournemouth were unlucky to lose.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Quite mind boggling that we had goals from an Iranian and an Aussie with assists from a Frenchman and a Belgian respectively. Oh, and local lads done good also. Happy daze! :clap:

I don't like the way you spell days. Next step is to put you on ignore. Are you frightened?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Strange how our loudest chant of the day didn't quite come across. :lol:

Watched that carefully several times now - thanks for posting, btw - and that is possibly the worst off-side decision I've ever seen. The ball had been bouncing around off B'Muff heads in attempts to clear it long before BDB smashed in a perfectly legitimate goal.

Maybe we should try a new track for protesting - keep VAR, sack the referees that are 'using' it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Strange. Looking at those highlights you'd have to wonder how we didn't go in behind at half time, and feel like Bournemouth were unlucky to lose.

That’s what I thought they have shown a couple of half arsed attempts by Bournemouth in the first half but I think Maupay had about 4 shots inside 20min that were about as close as those tame efforts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That’s what I thought they have shown a couple of half arsed attempts by Bournemouth in the first half but I think Maupay had about 4 shots inside 20min that were about as close as those tame efforts.

Just in case you didn't realise, that's how it is likely to be edited on MOTD as well.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

sums up our game tho, lots of possession but not enough action in the opposition 18 yard box. Today was good but we could have been caught by a better team. Luckily Solanke is rubbish and Josh King was generally well marshalled.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve noticed quite a lot of our games show highlights which reflect the game completely differently to how I experienced. However to be fair this is probably because generally we have a lot of possession that often does not lead to a chance being created. Highlight shows like to show shots on goals and clear goal scoring chances.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here