Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma Outrageous

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Video taken down.

Assuming it was the dink over someone’s head and then the skill to beat a man just after? Wouldn’t mind seeing that again.

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
Bissouma was also on for 80 mins, maybe gave the ball away 3-5 times. Stephens on for 10 and its 3 times...

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Here we are chaps.

BISS.gif

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I remember Buckley doing that a couple of times, always seems to catch defenders out.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I love Bissouma. He's so unpredictable as a player, so the opposition don't know how to mark him. If he loses the ball, he fights to get it back again.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He’s put in a couple of really mature displays lately. Developing in to a real box-to-box midfielder. Wins tackles, breaks up play, makes things happen and gets the ball forward. Really unlucky not to score today & needs to start more now, imo.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I do like DS, but I must admit, Propper, Mooy and Bissouma in midfield today worked so well, all three of them were outstanding today.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I love Bissouma. He's so unpredictable as a player, so the opposition don't know how to mark him. If he loses the ball, he fights to get it back again.

and that is a difference from certain other player. not just unpredicatable, he harries opposition and general bag of energy wanting to take the ball up field.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here