Votes: 47 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Birmingham. Great single moment. Personally have no idea why the Shoreham tribute is in this.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I think that the Shoreham tribute probably had enormous resonance if you were there (I wasn't). Birmingham was a pure football moment that could be enjoyed at the game, on TV or your phone. It's the sort of universal moment that makes us all go week after week.

Tough call.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The bedlam in the away end after Muzza scored was incredible. It wasn’t full that day either so there were people dancing and hugging all the way down the rows. Players running full length of pitch to celebrate. What a moment!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bedlam in the away end after Muzza scored was incredible. It wasn’t full that day either so there were people dancing and hugging all the way down the rows. Players running full length of pitch to celebrate. What a moment!

I was in the front row watching Murray run the full length of the pitch to us, with Knocky right behind him.

As [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] has pointed out, it's a strange comparison with the Shoreham tribute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here