Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] cannabis stink

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
what would you do
Next door neighbour is absolutely stinking out my loft and one of my bedrooms with the smell of cannabis that isn't coming through the windows but must be coming through the cavities of the walls and stinking out my clothes etc.
I live in semi detatched private house attached to council house
Which would you do to get it sorted 1/ tell the police
2 / tell the council
3/ go round and have it out with them myself

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
what would you do
Next door neighbour is absolutely stinking out my loft and one of my bedrooms with the smell of cannabis that isn't coming through the windows but must be coming through the cavities of the walls and stinking out my clothes etc.
2 / tell the council

An anonymous call to crimestoppers :shrug:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
what would you do
2 / tell the council

Don't get involved personally. Inform the Old Bill and that way you will not be involved, as they will say that intelligence lead to the arrest. There is no way you should have to put up with it.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Tell the police direct and crimestoppers, the more "intel" there is on a problem the more likely the police are to respond...

Are there any regular comings and goings to the house that may be suspicious?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He won't stop growing it because you've asked him.. He'll be making money out of it.

Police would be my first choice. They'll set up surveillance, hopefully then arrest him, and as a Brucie Bonus he should get evicted if it's a council house.

That'll learn him.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
He won't stop growing it because you've asked him.. He'll be making money out of it.

Police would be my first choice. They'll set up surveillance, hopefully then arrest him, and as a Brucie Bonus he should get evicted if it's a council house.

That'll learn him.

Police won't be interested, unless there is clear evidence. Otherwise they would be carrying out surveillance on every Tom Dick and Harry that someone had a grievance on...

If there are other neighbours that could report, that would help. Are there children in his house?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Go round and have a good chat over a good smoke. Become friends and forget all ya worries. Don't worry, be happy.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
what would you do
2 / tell the council

If it's really important to you that it's a semi-detached private house that is connected to a semi-detached council house, maybe you shouldn't have bought a discounted house on a council estate :shrug:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have to agree the smell of weed is really strong and all so common when out walking the dog of an evening from homes cars and individuals walking past it's become so common I think the police pay very little attention to it.

However I sympathise with your predicament are you able to insulate the eves or the party wall in the loft to reduce the smell or just have a word with them next door somthing like can they smoke it in a different room or location as the smell is a problem and if that fails I would tell them that I was going to report them to the police and then do so

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
I find a “drug dealer this way” on the front lawn with appropriate arrows and lights does the trick.

Had a neighbour let out her house as an air bnb.
She gave my address as a directional marker which resulted in most of the idiots knocking on my door my mistake and often waking up my new born.

Had it out with them 2 times to remove my address but decided to ignore me.

So I put a sign up confirming where the BNB was and told the other neighbours that she was subletting the Cul-de-sac visitor bays to her airport parking guests at £7 per day. As you can imagine everyone was ecstatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have a word with the neighbours.They'll be alright if you know how to approach people. Tell the police first and he’ll think you a nob.... I would. Just chat with him/ them and explain.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here