Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aitor Cantalapiedra

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Came through the Barcelona youth system so would assume he would be comfortable in a team that likes to keep hold of the ball. Transfermkt have him valued at 2m which would be an absolute steal, his contract with Twente expires at the end of the season.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
For more context he's available on a free next summer so any fee we would pay would be peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Looks like decent player and a very low risk transfer given the circumstances, I say get him in.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
According to football Oranji, the Albion are interested in the midfielder Aitor Cantalapiedra.
http://www.football-oranje.com/brighton-and-besiktas-showing-interest-in-twente-midfielder/

I long for the days when players were called Denis, Kenny, Frank...and Smith, Brown or Johnson. I can no long pronounce or remember most players in the PL, my brain’s simply not wired to. Indeed, half the time I’m not even sure it’s a person, a place or a medical condition. #Panini80

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone have friends who are Twente season ticket holders who can give us an opinion? :wink:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had due diligence been carried out correctly, everybody else would have seen his WAG and this thread would have been sticky.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone have friends who are Twente season ticket holders who can give us an opinion? :wink:

Funny you say that, I guy I was talking to at Smithfield’s only last month told me he meet him during his sons foreign exchange student trip and apparently all the parents were saying he’s a shithouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Had due diligence been carried out correctly, everybody else would have seen his WAG and this thread would have been sticky.

2A145977-4A83-48C4-87AA-95C258C1B8FD.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His chant’s ready:

“There’s only one Cantalapiedra”.

To the tune:

For more than 20 years I have fondly been hoping we'd singe the imaginary Mexican ingénue, Juan Tanamera. But I digress.

Are you at the resort yet?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For more than 20 years I have fondly been hoping we'd singe the imaginary Mexican ingénue, Juan Tanamera. But I digress.

Are you at the resort yet?

Hi HWT. Just arrived, having a drink at the hotel, then off to the ski rental shop shortly. The skiers dream of several days fresh snow, now sunny. Stunning scenery. I’d post a pic but my ipad and iphone never seem able to upload a pic to NSC .... too much data.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here