Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] STAR WARS SPOILERS. help please.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The young Jedi lady character..REN. What is her relationship to Luke and Laya skywalker?

I got a bit lost at the end ...also the son of laya and Hans...what was he to her?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes BUT I still don’t follow all that guff!

So REN is a palatine or something...what does that actually mean?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
She’s Rey. Kylo, son of Han and Leia, is Ren.

Her father was the son of Emperor Palpatine.

If the theory that Palpatine created Anakin Skywalker is correct, that means that Luke and Leia are also the grandchildren of Palpatine. But I’m not sure if that’s considered canon.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Rey is the granddaughter of the emperor and is therefore a Palpatine but took the name of Skywalker at the end of the film.

Kylo Ren came back from the dark side and went back to being Ben Solo, son of Han Solo and Leia Organa-Skywalker, the last in the Skywalker line after the death of Leia and Luke.

Rey and Ben aren’t related in anyway but they shared a force bond which ultimately helped them defeat the Emperor who, for some reason that was never truly or satisfactorily explained, didn’t die in Return or the Jedi.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
They kind of are though, in a pretty big way.

Assume you’re referring to the theory that Palpatine created Anakin? Is that official cannon?

Edit: Just seen this on Twitter;

“@CultureCrave Lucasfilm creative Matt Martin reiterates Palpatine didn't create Anakin Skywalker with the Force”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here