Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Christmas to all on NSC

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Happy Christmas to you all.

2019 has been a very interesting year on and off the field. Lots of agreement and upsets in both areas.

2020 is around the corner. No idea what it'll bring but I can imagine it will continue to excite, bore, upset and anger us - but that's all part of the rich tapestries of life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends at this time of the year. Our thoughts are with those not as fortunate as us to have as much as us and also those no longer with us.

And 3 points at Spuds :albion2:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Winter wishes to everyone no matter your faith or sex.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Could you perhaps try to be a little more diverse, and inclusive. Not every religion celebrates Christmas, and there are of course the agnostics and atheists too. Also, not everyone wants to be ‘happy’ at this time of year either. Also not every society has a new year when we do, so best not mention that. Maybe just go with ‘compliments of this festive season’ or something more bland and PC and less divisive and confrontational?

Bah, Humbug! (Or are you fishing this Christmas?)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

2019 has been a very interesting year on and off the field. Lots of agreement and upsets in both areas.

2020 is around the corner. No idea what it'll bring but I can imagine it will continue to excite, bore, upset and anger us - but that's all part of the rich tapestries of life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends at this time of the year. Our thoughts are with those not as fortunate as us to have as much as us and also those no longer with us.

Well said.

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2020 to all on NSC. :)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I'll even thumb your "Happy Christmas." Christmas with Christ as the center. Christ who saves you christians from your sins and gives you christians everlasting life. If you truly believe in Christ as your Saviour then shout it from the rooftop tomorrow!!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
happy-winter-holidays-abstract-colorful-background-snowflakes-snowy-fir-trees-snowman-wishing-45.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Merry Christmas everyone! If you're so politically correct you don't like people saying this, please feel free to print this page out, roll it up tightly, and insert it right up your arse. :cheers:

Here's to relaxing, eating too much, drinking too much, and falling asleep in a comfy chair amongst those you love, those you are 'meh' about, and those who fill you with disdain. They can't help it...

Cheers everyone!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Here is hoping you all had a fabulous Saturnalia.

Wishing all a very merry Christmas to you and your family and compliments to the gorging season.

I send you all this lovely Christmas rendition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a fab one and get to share it with the loved ones. Enjoy!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Merry Christmas Albion fans.Baaah Humbug Palarse fans.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone has a great time. If you are alone this Xmas with no visiting family and friends, can I have your chairs, I’m rammed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Happy Christmas all.

I can't quite relax myself as my thoughts are elsewhere at this moment. in time My brother went out for a drink on friday and one of his firefighting colleagues went missing. He is devastated

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Our thoughts are with those not as fortunate as us

Well said.

One would think it's hard enough being a Palace supporter at the best of times.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Here's wishing you all a healthy, trouble-free, rejuvenating Christmas time - and a life-affirming, positive 2020!

May your God, Muse or good fortune go with you.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Happy Christmas all.

I can't quite relax myself as my thoughts are elsewhere at this moment. in time My brother went out for a drink on friday and one of his firefighting colleagues went missing. He is devastated

Sorry to hear your stressful news; best wishes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Merry Christmas everyone and in this season of goodwill let's all forgive those people who have been led astray

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Happy Christmas all.

I read about this. Terrible news. My thoughts are with you and the missing person’s family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here