• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
(Group A Here)

Please vote a maximum of twice:

Group B:

Group B throws up four fantastic moments from the last ten years, some more recent that others. In a strange twist of fate two Withdean games that finished 4-3 have ended up in the same group.

Sheffield Wednesday @ Home 2-1 16/17

A famous night at the Amex after the heartbreak endured from Wednesday just months previous. Albion took the lead through Anthony Knockaert before the ensuing drama in the second half. Glenn Murray saw red for handball on the goalline and the game looked to be taking a decisive turn. Step up David Stockdale who produced a fine double save from the penalty spot to deny Forestieri. Albion then added a late second from Knockaert again before two late Wednesday red cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm1ckvsrpUQ

4-3 v Dagenham & Redbridge @ Withdean - League One Promotion 2010/11

Albion twice came from behind to beat Dagenham & Redbridge 4-3 in an epic encounter, confirming promotion to The Championship at the last ever Floodlit game at Withdean. Dagenham took the lead inside a minute before two in just as much time from Calde & Glenn put us in front. Albion then fell behind before Liam Bridcutt & Ashley Barnes goals secured promotion and a pitch invasion at The Withdean for one last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgiEaLCjZtg

FA Cup Semi Final 0-1 v Manchester City 2018/19

Much more recent for our next entry and oh so close to an FA Cup Final. Albion fell behind to an early City goal before playing fantastically well. Kyle Walker should have seen red before Murray nearly turned in from underneath the crossbar. An outstanding atmosphere from 30,000 Albion fans behind the goal for our first Wembley (if you miss out the Spurs league game) outing in a generation. An occasion to live long in the memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fguv7_U9HC0

4-3 v Carlisle @ Withdean - March 2011

It's the stuff of champions, it's the stuff of dreams. Liam Bridcutt's last minute volley kept Albion four points clear at the top of League One after an amazing game at Withdean. Albion came from behind to lead 2-1 , before a Carlisle seemed to have snatched a late point making it 3-3 in the 90th minute. Step up Liam Bridcutt with a wonder volley and running track limbs. All this plus some famous Jonny Cantor commentary makes it a very worthwhile nomination in our list. Other Albion goals came from Murray and Barnes x2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXPHizUvBY

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That win against Sheffield Wednesday was the most significant game in that promotion season for the manner in which it was won and also the fact that it would’ve been 2 consecutive defeats and could’ve really knocked the confidence with a tough run of games coming up (it also put and hopes to bed that they had of top 2).

This trumps the Wigan game for me. If we’d not won that we’d have won one of our next 3, and Hudds would’ve dropped points in their remaining 5.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sheffield Wednesday of course.

The promotion against Dagenham was surpassed by the Walsall game where we knew we'd kept up with Adkins! Championes.

My second choice is therefore playing at Wembley where we held City to just one goal. I know we didn't get to the final, but it was still a day at Wembley, which isn't common.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
This is a tough group!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I turned up 5 mins late for the Daggers game and when we scored I thought we'd gone 1-0 up. I had no idea we had already conceded!

Great occasion but I think the Wednesday game trumps it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here