Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Albion’s Moment of the Decade
Group A

Well what a draw, 32 amazing entires to feast your eyes upon before New Years Day and we start with a fantastic group.

Polls will stay open until 11pm on each day, with the final being played on New Years Eve

Please vote a maximum of twice in each group, the top two will progress to the next round.

Winners of Group A play Group B Runners up and so on:

So with no further delay ��

Group A

Wigan at Home
- Premier League Promotion

A favourite to progress deep into the competition, Albion beat Wigan 2-1 at Home on the 17th of April 2017 to secure promotion back for the top flight of English Football since leaving in 1983. The scenes after the game will live longer in the memory

https://youtu.be/cLMmOt4tB6c

Vicente Run v Derby

Vicente showed off his magic with an unbeatable run that would have surely won Albion goal of the Decade, beating countless Derby men before cannoning the ball off the crossbar.

https://youtu.be/XqNl6aq-OrA

4-0 v Charlton @ The Valley

Albion absolutely demolished Charlton at The Valley with a masterclass performance under Gus Poyet. Calderon, Murray, LuaLua @ Matt Sparrow on the scoresheet for a totally Seagulls performance worth a lot more than just League One.

https://youtu.be/wb8DGkKW8tY

Vicente Double v Portsmouth 2-0 @ Amex

Two Vicente masterclasses in one group?! Go on then! The Spanish master produced a fine substitute display to topple Portsmouth with two great goals and iconic celebrations. An Iconic 30 minute display.

https://youtu.be/d5VDxqbaz1c

So there you go, please vote a maximum of twice for your choice for Group A winner and Runner Up.

Click here for Group B

Sheffield Wednesday @ Home 2-1 16/17 - Stockdale Double Penalty Save
4-3 v Dagenham @ Withdean - League One Promotion 2010/11
FA Cup Semi Final v Manchester City 18/19
4-3 v Carlisle @ Withdean - March 2011

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How anyone can vote for anything other than our victory over Wigan is totally beyond me. It changed the entire future of the club, as it ensured promotion to the Premier Leage, for the first time in ther club's history.

The euphoric scenes in the ground, and for that matter, the city afterwards, were something l will never ever forget..

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bit out of order splitting the Vicente vote like that.

Anyway it's Wigan isn't it.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bother! I should have read the OP before voting and had two votes. Charlton away would have been my second choice.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Definitely the Wogan game here.

Unfortunately the next group is very difficult for me as it contains three of my all time favourite Albion moments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have absolutely no recollection of the Wigan game. Yet I remember very well Plymouth away, when we ensured promotion from the fourth tier. And I was at both games. Odd.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I have absolutely no recollection of the Wigan game. Yet I remember very well Plymouth away, when we ensured promotion from the fourth tier. And I was at both games. Odd.

You don't remember the massive pitch invasion, Knocky leading the community singing, going back on the concourses to watch the Huddersfield game, and then another pitch invasion when that game ended?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ah that Charlton game though..,

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The Wolves away match, which was won 2-0 and played a few days before beating Wigan has got to be up there. It was during that match that reality hit and we knew we were on the brink of something very very special. I won’t ever forget the atmosphere in the away section and the noise we made heading back by train to the coast. Priceless.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Wolves away match, which was won 2-0 and played a few days before beating Wigan has got to be up there. It was during that match that reality hit and we knew we were on the brink of something very very special. I won’t ever forget the atmosphere in the away section and the noise we made heading back by train to the coast. Priceless.

Indeed. So many other wonderful memories from that season too, Glenn Murray's late late winner in our come from behind victory at St. Andrews, with his pitch long dash to celebrate with us away fans behind the opposite goal.

The win at Loftus Road was pretty special too. At that tage we just knew we were on to something massive! Talking of massive, our home victory over Sheff Wed that season, must be one of, if not the, most exciting games l have ever witnessed at the Amex, with that double penaly save, and the two Wednesdayites being sent off.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I remember the QPR one being on a balmy April day and getting to leave work early. Lots of drinking outside before the match which we didn’t really expect to win but hoped we would. That season really was the best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here