Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] How do some people live with themselves?

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Brighton cat attacks: Man faces 16 charges

A man has been charged after a number of fatal attacks on cats in the Brighton area.
Steven Bouquet, 52, is facing 16 charges of criminal damage, relating to attacks on 16 cats, nine of which were killed and seven were seriously hurt.
The alleged incidents took place between October 2018 and June 2019.
Mr Bouquet, from the London Road area of Brighton, is also charged with possession of a knife blade or sharp pointed article in a public place.
He is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on 23 January.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50896646

Low life.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
How can scum like this live with themselves after hurting and killing innocent cute pets? They deserve to be locked up but they always get away with it.

Totally disgusted. There needs to be an example made of this sick b@stard. It never happens though. Beyond anger.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
How can scum like this live with themselves after hurting and killing innocent cute pets? They deserve to be locked up but they always get away with it.

Totally disgusted. There needs to be an example made of this sick b@stard. It never happens though. Beyond anger.

He's lucky hanging has been been outlawed!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Talking on which, if you have yet to watch 'Don't **** with cats' on Netflix. Do it. 3 hours of the most compelling TV you will ever watch.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Talking on which, if you have yet to watch 'Don't **** with cats' on Netflix. Do it. 3 hours of the most compelling TV you will ever watch.

Insane on many levels. Compelling, as you say, and also a bit distressing as to how serialised quite serious crime has become. Now just ‘binge watch’ tele.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Cats can be quite evil to their prey as well, quite often playing with mice, birds etc before finishing them off.

Having said that, a human doing this to cats is quite repulsive.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not Steven Bouquet of course, due to sub judice.

But the evil piece of shit who carried out the attacks is a sly coward. I’d love there to be a multitude of unpleasant consequences for them down the road.

Indeed, I can't imagine how anyone can be so sick and twisted, however, I think there have always been people like this but now days with no fox hunting, bear baiting, cockfighting or dog fighting they have less and less outlets for their depravity.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Indeed, I can't imagine how anyone can be so sick and twisted, however, I think there have always been people like this but now days with no fox hunting, bear baiting, cockfighting or dog fighting they have less and less outlets for their depravity.

I happen to know country folk who support some of those activities, or hate that fact that townies (me) have stuck our nose in, causing the legislation. The bottom line is that still carry on as before, partly because Blair made a late amendment that hunting a fox by accident in simply following is legal. Rural police turn a blind eye. The numbers hunting went up massively after the New Labour ban, as a protest against them and my like.

There’s also cat haters out there, I once worked with an aggressive bloke who boasted about ‘dealing with’ cats with a half brick. Because they crapped in his garden! Plus there are some bird lovers, who pathologically hate cats.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whoever did do the attacks obviously has mental problems because no rational thinking person would do that.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Brighton cat attacks: Man faces 16 charges

A man has been charged after a number of fatal attacks on cats in the Brighton area.
Steven Bouquet, 52, is facing 16 charges of criminal damage, relating to attacks on 16 cats, nine of which were killed and seven were seriously hurt.
The alleged incidents took place between October 2018 and June 2019.
Mr Bouquet, from the London Road area of Brighton, is also charged with possession of a knife blade or sharp pointed article in a public place.
He is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on 23 January.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-50896646

Low life.

I wonder if he'll have anything to say for himself. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s quite something to do over an extended period of time isn’t it. To do it and then be compelled to keep repeating the crime. Whoever is guilty of it is going to be psycho-analysed for the rest of their days. I would imagine they will be admitted to a secure psychiatric facility as opposed to a mainstream prison.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here