Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should Nigel Farage get a knighthood?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well?

I dont know how to set up polls from my phone if someone wants to do it.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Oh why not a knight hood would look good to go along side the Hero of the Russian Federation medal and the foreign-born Medal of Honor from the USA

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For being instrumental in dividing the country more than anyone else in my lifetime? Definitely not from me, but I do know people who are big fans of his, who may feel differently.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
For being instrumental in dividing the country more than anyone else in my lifetime? Definitely not from me, but I do know people who are big fans of his, who may feel differently.

If that’s the case then surely there’s an issue with the two main options we have , your vote is free to do with as you wish . I’ll except the country has never been more divided and uncertain or more pissed off ,as a private hire driver nearly every one I d spoken to on the subject just didn’t know what to do for best with the two main parties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What for, disservice to the EU ?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
No, of course he shouldn't.
He is a spivvy shitehawk with an eye for self promotion and agitation.
Tosser.:wanker:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I usually think knighthoods are a waste of time, but this would piss off the “anyone who disagrees with me is a fascist Nazi racist” brigade, so yes, purely for the lolz.

But if a Pal-Arse fan gets a knighthood then a Brighton one should get one for balance, so arise Sir Desmond Lynam.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I certainly don't think he should get one on his own. Totally f***ing up the country took the combined efforts of all three

image.jpg

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

That was David Cameron and the smiling devil Tony Blair.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He'll probably be looked back upon in history in the same vein as Oswald Mosley, Alf Garnet and Bernard Manning

Absolutely. But he'll probably only make Hitler status if Johnson starts actually killing immigrants.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Farage is the very opposite of Hitler. Hitler wanted a European superstate ruled by Germany.

But if we’re dishing out gongs for freeing us from the EU, then Kate Hoey should get something too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here