Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 games in 12 days. Rotate?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’ve just started (very badly) a run of 4 games in 12 festive days.

Will Potter change things up radically or pick the same side more or less for each fixture?

After the Sheff Utd mishap, I think the likes of Connolly, Alzate, Duffy, Bernardo and Bissouma should get a sniff Vs Spuds.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes he should give them all a run out. It is something of a 'free hit' game. Bournemouth at home on 28 th is pretty vital and we need to be fully functioning for that one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope whoever he picks for the Bournemouth game perform much better than the last time they came here on the back of a really shit run. Strangely Bournemouth are in a similar run of form as they were before that annihilation.

I expect nothing from the Spurs game except a massive improvement in form from Saturday though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we’ve got a good chance vs Chelsea on News Years Day. Having skinned Spuds, they’ve got a relatively easy game at home to Stains but then Arsenal away could be quite a challenge. Hopefully the tank will be empty by the time they get to the Amex.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Duffy in for Webster to mitigate Kane. Bernardo in for burn to deal with speed merchant Lucas.

Alzate in for gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
NM is getting through a tremendous amount of work...i hope AC plays alongside him to share the load...whether they will be an effective partnership remains to be seen

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Free hit v Spuds, play Schelloto, Ali J, Duffy, Balogan, Bernardo, Bissouma, Murray. Bournemouth is very winnable Spurs i'snt.

With your suggested changes we may as well forfeit the fixture and not even bother travelling.

Seems the sort of tinpot thing that Warnock would do, send out the reserves against a top 6 team, to try and ensure a win against a relegation candidate, and not something that a club with top 10 ambitions should be doing,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here