Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Moment of the Decade

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Ignore the doom of yesterday, get your nominations in for Albion’s moment of the decade, with the winner to be announced on New Year’s Eve.

Nominations close tomorrow evening.

I’ll get the ball rolling,

Our first Premier League win v West Brom.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Buckley's winner against Donny Rovers in the dying moments of the first game at the Amex.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
2 for me

Gaining promotion. The day was brilliant and 2 fold with Huddersfield’s draw after. The atmosphere in the North stand concourse was electric

Tribute to the victims of the Shoreham air show crash. The club and supporters put on a great tribute. Also shows football is just a game and that you should get as much out of life whilst you can with the people you love

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
First league match at Falmer, all of it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Elliott Bennett last minute goal at Walsall to ensure League One title under Poyet in 2010 and spending the summer looking forward to Falmer and Championship football.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has to be the day we gained promotion to the promised land of the Premier Leage, on my birthday too, 17th April 2017, after our victory againg Wigan Athletic. and enjoying the scenes that followed afterwards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The first time I sat down in my seat on the opening day v Doncaster. I literally had goosebumps, it was absolutely overwhelming.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Surely the game at the Amex, especially Buckley's winner.

That was the end of a 16 year chapter of toil and struggle that at times seemed never ending. To finally be a proper football club again where the only thing that mattered was what happened on the pitch was an indescribable feeling, even if I was watching from the other side of the world.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My vote is also for the Doncaster first league match at the Amex, nothing has topped that day for me so far.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ulloa last minute winner at Forest.
Haven’t gone mental as that in the away end for many a year and realised how old I was getting, felt like I had run a marathon after that.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Walking into the West Lower at 2.50 at the first game at the Amex (didn't even snatch a peek because I wanted the full unbridled effect of seeing the pitch and stands for the first time). Years of heroic struggle to get the thing built - with anticipation being fuelled by the excellent Jack Straw Friday photo-fests. Utterly awesome moment capped off by Buckley's winner. PL promotion ran it close too.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Too many for me to choose from.
If pushed, I'd for for Albions 5-0 demolition v Norwich, which also added an extra touch on my 50th birthday :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here