Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reality Check

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Today was so so bad but I am taking a reality check and realise this. In my 45 years of supporting this great club these are the most wonderful of times.

We are playing in the premier league for the 3rd season in a row, the best league in the World, have a magnificent stadium, training ground and manager and owner with a £ 300 m squad of players.

15 years ago I was sat in the Withdean stadium in the rain watching 4th division football with a squad of players worth a milky way and a mars bar and getting Gary Hart for £ 1000 and a set of kit

So I am grateful tonight that I support the BEST club in the entire World

SEAGULL Forever !!!!!!!

Merry Christmas x

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
OK folks we now have a full house, The Withdean Proclamation has been invoked, close NSC for the evening, time for bed, start afresh in the morning.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
OK folks we now have a full house, The Withdean Proclamation has been invoked, close NSC for the evening, time for bed, start afresh in the morning.

Sometimes I see NSC as an evolutionary stepping stone.
You have a collective of minds starting from kindergarten level ending at the care home end.
All having their opinions, whether emotional, fishing or just common sense.
If we win, the chat is of positivity.
If we looooose, then the chat becomes emotional and damn right ludicrous.
All are entitled to their views, which is great, but lets not kid ourselves, we are BHAFC not Barcelona.
:thumbsup:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
No scrappers in the team, poor decision making on the pitch all season. Potter needs 4 in for his style of play.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We maybe in the PL which is great for the club, the support however isn’t the same it’s now needy and impatient, hardly gets behind the lads just groans and abuse shouted at individual players who have the audacity to make a mistake.

The is no excitement at football anymore no tales of off the pitch events all to corporate and pleasant.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We maybe in the PL which is great for the club, the support however isn’t the same it’s now needy and impatient, hardly gets behind the lads just groans and abuse shouted at individual players who have the audacity to make a mistake.

The is no excitement at football anymore no tales of off the pitch events all to corporate and pleasant.

Players and supporters feed off each other, with the players usually getting the atmosphere they deserve. Hard for the support to get animated over a string of a dozen dreary sideways passes played in our own half in the first half. Compare and contrast with the second half spells where the players and support got a lift off each other and started to cause a bit of a flap among the massed ranks of the Sheffield defence.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Players and supporters feed off each other, with the players usually getting the atmosphere they deserve. Hard for the support to get animated over a string of a dozen dreary sideways passes played in our own half in the first half. Compare and contrast with the second half spells where the players and support got a lift off each other and started to cause a bit of a flap among the massed ranks of the Sheffield defence.
I would normally agree with you except Wolves was pathetic as well even when we took the lead hardly electric was it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here