NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1208404768751849476[/tweet]

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've managed to get through the first 90 seconds but my ironyometer just blew up.

e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Robbie Lyle is making £400k a year from YouTube. That gives him a big problem with credibility amongst fans. He's built a platform to criticise the club but doesn't like it when other fans criticise him, and ultimately jeopardise his cash cow. I don't blame him, I'd be a bit worried if I stood to lose that kind of income.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Robbie Lyle is making £400k a year from YouTube. That gives him a big problem with credibility amongst fans. He's built a platform to criticise the club but doesn't like it when other fans criticise him, and ultimately jeopardise his cash cow. I don't blame him, I'd be a bit worried if I stood to lose that kind of income.

I’d imagine he’s making a lot more than that. They have over 1m subscribers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He’s created an enjoyable platform, he deserves all the rewards that gives him, and it’s here to stay.

Some Brits are always jealous of the successful.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
He’s created an enjoyable platform, he deserves all the rewards that gives him, and it’s here to stay.

Respect to him, but I doubt it’s here to stay long term, everything has a shelf life and AFTV sits in an ever-shifting environment.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Respect to him, but I doubt it’s here to stay long term, everything has a shelf life and AFTV sits in an ever-shifting environment.

It’s been running for many years. Unless he makes a huge PR gaff, I think it will remain popular for a few more years yet.

It’s biggest threat would be a successful Arsenal team, as their endless woes and defeats of the last decade plus, have drawn in 100,000’s of non-Gooner voyeurs.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've managed to get through the first 90 seconds but my ironyometer just blew up.

I saw the whole thing, to be honest, it could have probably been cut down to 90 seconds, it doesn't really feel like he sat down and thought about what he was going to say, so was saying it as it came to him leading to repeating himself. He seemed to want to suggest they were being racist but didn't want to 'play the race card'. He seemed to go on and on about not being able to bully him, and he wasn't going to be intimidated, to the point it felt like they had intimidated him, etc.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Humanity has lost the plot is the conclusion when you watch any of these videos. Watching a bunch of bellends singing anti arsenal youtube channel songs is just as painful as anything else I've seen from them. The club just stinks of plastic even when they're in 'turmoil'.

What next? "Unsubscribe Scum Unsubscribe Scum" " Sack the board blood, Sack the board Fam" .

The videos are so predictable and boring. I'm surprised how people haven't got bored of it yet? It's some random bloke interviewing a bunch of idiots about a plastic through and through football club whose fanbase stupidly believed building a big new shiny stadium would suddenly put them up there with the Real Madrid's and the Sheff Weds's of this world. So now reality has kicked in for them that on a European level they're a below average team and on a domestic level they're quickly turning into the new aston Villa, their arrogant 'big club' attitude is starting to make them look like a bunch of deluded football freaks who don't know the difference between a dilemma and slipping on a small bit of dog shit. You gets me?

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I don't think it's jealousy. He's made himself the public voice of the fans.
The wider perception of Arsenal fans is now entirely based on AFTV, he's in control of the narrative and I'm not surprised that it rankles with others fans who might not agree or think that it's good for the club.

The fact the he's got rich doing it just adds kerosene to the fire. It's also a conflict of interest, does he chose to interview people who get the most views of does he try and put out balanced content.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Humanity has lost the plot is the conclusion when you watch any of these videos. Watching a bunch of bellends singing anti arsenal youtube channel songs is just as painful as anything else I've seen from them. The club just stinks of plastic even when they're in 'turmoil'.

What next? "Unsubscribe Scum Unsubscribe Scum" " Sack the board blood, Sack the board Fam" .

The videos are so predictable and boring. I'm surprised how people haven't got bored of it yet? It's some random bloke interviewing a bunch of idiots about a plastic through and through football club whose fanbase stupidly believed building a big new shiny stadium would suddenly put them up there with the Real Madrid's and the Sheff Weds's of this world. So now reality has kicked in for them that on a European level they're a below average team and on a domestic level they're quickly turning into the new aston Villa, their arrogant 'big club' attitude is starting to make them look like a bunch of deluded football freaks who don't know the difference between a dilemma and slipping on a small bit of dog shit. You gets me?

I do Blud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here