Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Knew how sheffield were going to play but didnt know how to combat them.2 subs at HT says it all. Let down by Webster and Srephens today. First time this season he has been out thought.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Don’t start with Trossard. He’s an impact player.

Glenn you’ve been great but your time is up.

Why no wide player for the last 30 minutes?

Not your finest 90 minutes Potter.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Knew how sheffield were going to play but didnt know how to combat them.2 subs at HT says it all. Let down by Webster and Srephens today. First time this season he has been out thought.

Gross and Trossard were completely anonymous, outfought, outpaced and outclassed.

Let’s brush that under the carpet.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
GP needs to take some responsibility for this result and hopefully he’ll learn from it. Picked the wrong team to start and the substitutions made it worse !

In my opinion he should have kept the midfield the same as at Palace as Bissouma didn’t deserve to be dropped, and show DS that he has no devine right to start every game (and I think DS has been great for us so far this season). Connolly should have started instead of either Gross or Trossard. Then to bring Murray on at half time and play 3 central strikers was an absolute howler - Maupay looked totally lost and had no space to work in.

Bad day at the office by all concerned.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still team Potter here. We have had just the one piss poor performance, that is not enough to turn on him surely?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Still team Potter here. We have had just the one piss poor performance, that is not enough to turn on him surely?

Of course not and no one is turning on Potter, however he made some poor decisions today and they are being discussed.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
GP needs to take some responsibility for this result and hopefully he’ll learn from it. Picked the wrong team to start and the substitutions made it worse !

In my opinion he should have kept the midfield the same as at Palace as Bissouma didn’t deserve to be dropped, and show DS that he has no devine right to start every game (and I think DS has been great for us so far this season). Connolly should have started instead of either Gross or Trossard. Then to bring Murray on at half time and play 3 central strikers was an absolute howler - Maupay looked totally lost and had no space to work in.

Bad day at the office by all concerned.

Table Points! Table Points! Every Table Point counts!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
At half time he had to decide who to take off - for me Webster was poor, but he needed to change the attack, so he survives.
Stephens - certainly should have come off for Bissouma. Then Trossard comes off for Connolly - surprised Gross and Montoya are removed - they weren’t good but they weren’t the worst either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here