Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Festive Pie

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I went for the veggie noodle option.

It was awful. carrot, broccoli, rice noodles, no sauce.

Poor decision from me today.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Gutted. I went for the Gammon and Leak today as my standard issue Chicken and Ham was unavailable.

The young chap on the till tried his absolute hardest to sell me a festive pie.
I came within a whisker of taking him up on his recommendation but at the last second, I plumped for the gammon... (I really like gammon)

Unfortunately I don’t recall there being any gammon at all in the pie and only one very small strip of Leek (right near the very last bite). Other than that it was just liquid and pastry.

I’d have to give it 3 out of 10 and that’s being a tad generous. Maybe they concentrated all of their efforts towards the festive pie today. What’s the chances of there being a festive pie available on the 28th? Slim surely...

I won’t make this mistake again... Roll on Christmas 2020...:ffsparr:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I went for the veggie noodle option.

It was awful. carrot, broccoli, rice noodles, no sauce.

Poor decision from me today.

As the G Pott would say “Put today’s decision making into perspective and move on to the next game”.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Dammit I went for the chicken and leak as I got there quite late. Got a pint just before the cut off. Didnt even see the option of a festive pie :(

My performance today was shocking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I had my first vegan roll. It was decent enough, although I couldn't actually tell you what the filling was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here