[Football] Will Liverpool become world club champions

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think this game should have a higher profile, its huge in south America

and yes I want the English team to win

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
After watching that Albion performance today I am finding it hard to give a shit about Liverpool

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
So Brighton lose and you immediately post utter shit about Liverpool. Unreal. Who honestly gives a flying f ck about Liverpool?

Take it on the chin and move on. We will hopefully win the next game. This is a big game in its own right, and Brighton are maybe part of the best league in the world.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Don't care. Dirty National Anthem booing scouse slags. I quite like Klopp though.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
That’s just about pissed me off completely today. Can’t stand them.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A Nepali death every 2 days for 10 years. Indian deaths higher. Well done Liverpool. Will England be as successful in 2022.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well done Liverpool. Champions of the world, a nice title to hold.

The gloating will be unbearable. I like Klopp but I hate the arrogance of Liverpool fans that success brings. They have been in the league shadows for decades but now they’re back with that attitude I always hated when they were last good. Brace yourselves for the posturing.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The Champions of the Club World Cup get just £5m IIRC.

For perspective, the winners of the Champions League gets £70m in prize money.

I think one day it will increase in stature, but the other continents need to catch up in terms of quality, in order for the competition to become more famous and lucrative.

There would have been a lot more in it for them than £5m.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The gloating will be unbearable. I like Klopp but I hate the arrogance of Liverpool fans that success brings. They have been in the league shadows for decades but now they’re back with that attitude I always hated when they were last good. Brace yourselves for the posturing.

Nothing can surpass arrogance of ManU fans, players, Taggart and the club throughout the SkyTV years, and latterly ManC (but thankfully they have few fans). I had the misfortune of working with plastic Mans who never, ever went to OT. They weren’t just bad losers, they were bad winners, with a psychotic hatred of so many other clubs and they vindictively loved the Albion’s lost decades.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I had no idea Man Utd had previously won it. Pfffft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here