Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is worst Stephens or Webster ?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Certainly today Stephens was worst. But they both had nightmare days

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think we can talk about who was worst today. I like both Dale and Webster, but today both were very very poor.

The thing which summed up our performance today though was DS seeming to be not ready to recieve a pass on multiple occassions and just letting it pass him by onto an opposition player, or his passes straight to a United player, or standing there with the ball at his feet while someone came in from behind him and just took it straight off him. It was as though his head was completely somewhere else. It was mind boggling. I think the attribute would be "awareness" and today for some reason DS had zero. No idea where his team mates were, what they might do, where the opposition were, what they might do. Unbelievably out of sorts.

I like him, he's a good player and very important for us, but today, for some reason he was somewhere else completely.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
What is worse - this thread or your grammar?

I love the grammar police , have you made sergeant yet?? If you haven’t got a reasonable response to the question then why do these people post

I hope you get many a new dictionary for Christmas

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I love the grammar police , have you made sergeant yet??

It isn't a real police force.

Also; you don't need a space before and after a comma, just after.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Propper - 6 v Arsenal brigade are going to need to make up new numbers for Webster's player rating.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Yay let’s play the blame game they were all shit barring Connolly who tried to make things happen. In a transitional season we’ll have games that are chalk n cheese.

Also let’s not do a disservice to Sheffield United who were far better than I anticipated

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Webster, hands down.

I just don’t understand what he offers, whereas at least with Duffy I have more confidence in.

We do need a new defensive mid, certainly so we can have a bit more security between midfield and defence.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Duffy needs to come back in next game and Bissouma should start. Trouble is whether he replaces Propper or Stephens.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Hmmm both were pretty bad today, must have been the team Christmas party last night having an effect. :)
I would play Bissouma and Duffey and Connolly must start against Spurs, who to drop though to accommodate him?
Bad bad day at the orifice today...move on..

TNBA

TTF

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
To say Webster was poor today would be the understatement of the year.

Stephens didn't stand out as being anywhere near as bad for me.

Connolly the only one coming away from today positively.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
To say Webster was poor today would be the understatement of the year.

Stephens didn't stand out as being anywhere near as bad for me.

Connolly the only one coming away from today positively.

please can I have some of the drugs you are on- "stephens not that bad". He had an absolute stinker. Lost count of the number of miss-placed passes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here