Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nearly 500 tickets currently available on there for this afternoon.

No surprise.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That means that it is otherwise sold out though, isn't it? TE doesn't kick in till after that.

That means that it is otherwise sold out though, isn't it? TE doesn't kick in till after that.

I think it’s been kicking in before it’s fully sold out. For Wolves for example there were a number of seats still for sale that were not in the season ticket areas. Mainly E1H.

Activating the exchage before a sell out is a double edge sword. For the club, it means higher prices as once the exchange is activated there are no concession tickets sold. But by activating it early it means far better choice for late deciders, often meaning some prime seating is available.

437 currently available plus 1901

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think it’s been kicking in before it’s fully sold out. For Wolves for example there were a number of seats still for sale that were not in the season ticket areas. Mainly E1H.

Activating the exchage before a sell out is a double edge sword. For the club, it means higher prices as once the exchange is activated there are no concession tickets sold. But by activating it early it means far better choice for late deciders, often meaning some prime seating is available.

Only just - think they usually trigger it when availability is mainly down to single seats. Attendance today will be published as around 30,500....................

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester

It’s always good practice to get a ticket exchange on ASAP, so that people can see it working well & the sellers see a return as often as possible, otherwise the exchange is in danger of having fewer tickets being sold through it each week. Having managed a few different versions of this model, the business is always keen to go out with the ‘sold out’ message as soon as possible as well, normally around the same day as the last posting date if possible, limiting the amount of people having to collect on the day!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Good news it’s working well.

Shame for those that can’t make it due to the weather.

Where is the weather so bad that people possibly can't make it today? Trains seem to be running fine? Main roads arent flooded today are they?

Genuine question, I haven't ventured out into deepest sussex this last few days!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No babysitter for us so I've bitten the bullet and bought a ticket off the exchange for my 7 year old daughter...for £42 :ohmy:

:(

I feel your pain. I recently brought my 10 year old and 8 year old to a game, using x3 tickets from the Exchange. £126 + fees etc.

:shootself:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Asked by relative who is down over New Year if possible to get 2 tickets for him and 10 year old son for Chelsea game.. He and I dont blame him has declined after I have told him that will cost £112. Us ST holders pay a fair price but at these match day prices puts it out of reach to so many who can only go occasionally.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
One in N1H just gone up, and another next to it to follow later

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just listed my 2 tickets in ESU for the Chelsea game if anyone is interested.

I listed mine weeks ago as I'm working and having checked today it hadn't gone yet. Hopefully you have better luck than me but at £58 a ticket I can see why it hasn't sold.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I think I already bought them for my son and his wife. Was that you? He's going to be secretly cheering for Chelsea. He doesn't make a lot of noise such as his crazy father does.

I’m sure there are plenty of undercover Chelsea at the Amex just keep him quiet as some people won’t like a Chelsea supporter in the home stands ( even a kid) anyway as a father you have failed in his education!!

Just read it again your son has a wife so can’t be a kid!!! Unless he married young!!!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I’m sure there are plenty of undercover Chelsea at the Amex just keep him quiet as some people won’t like a Chelsea supporter in the home stands ( even a kid) anyway as a father you have failed in his education!!

Just read it again your son has a wife so can’t be a kid!!! Unless he married young!!!

I would say he married stupid but not too young. They have given me a beautiful 3 month old grandchild though. I don't think he's as unintelligent as his parents. You do have to remember it was my son's grandfather who grew up in Sussex, he has never lived there.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Strange one. I put a ticket on the exchange a few days ago, it tells me that i have done it. I have looked and it is not showing. the same for my son and grandson. Has anyone else had this?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here