Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield utd fans..,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They have reason to be cocky. Promoted and still unbeaten away, that is pretty damned impressive. Let’s give them a footballing lesson and ruin their record and christmas football :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They have reason to be cocky. Promoted and still unbeaten away, that is pretty damned impressive. Let’s give them a footballing lesson and ruin their record and christmas football [emoji106]
This

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Do you think they mistook Eastbourne for Brighton, it's quite easy to confuse the visitors from the norf!

Maybe they watched Quadrophenia, and based their travel arrangements on the scene when Jimmy and his mates arrive on their bikes and say “That’s Brighton.” It’s actually a view of Eastbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don't seem as enormously massive and entitled as their cross city rivals TBH. Normally a decent away following though so we'll need to crank the noise up a bit from the pathetic efforts against Wolves.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Remember seeing the BBC stuff a large bench seat through the old Nightingale window when we played them at Withdean. Then walking straight through a timid line of Police saying "we're gay and going into town". Lovely bunch.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Rumour I heard is they went to Eastbourne because their top boys grandma went on holiday there, she said it's lovely and don't go to Brighton it's full of soft southern shandy drinking poofters. :D

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Maybe they watched Quadrophenia, and based their travel arrangements on the scene when Jimmy and his mates arrive on their bikes and say “That’s Brighton.” It’s actually a view of Eastbourne.

Or the remade Brighton Rock which should have been called Eastbourne Rock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here