Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Away - Parking

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Hello all,

Any one parked at the new Spurs Stadium? I know there is parking restrictions for 1 mile around the ground but has anyone parked on any industrial estates or Schools in the area that they can recommend? I got the coach last time but there are 5 of us and the car will be lower cost.

Thanks

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’ll be parking my arse in front of the TV , amazon prime , cold meat and chips.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hello all,

Any one parked at the new Spurs Stadium? I know there is parking restrictions for 1 mile around the ground but has anyone parked on any industrial estates or Schools in the area that they can recommend? I got the coach last time but there are 5 of us and the car will be lower cost.

Thanks

My STH colleague suggested that on-street parking 30 mins or so South of the ground (south of the A109) is usually ok. I’ve booked a driveway through justpark.com but there’s not much availability on there now.

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Before i used justpark.com

Parked nearby, 10 mins walk for about £15. Problems are that nearer to the day of use the price booms up.

Actually found parking up there, with a bit of a walk (20) no problems.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How is parking at the new stadium any different to the old?

Jul 7, 2003
I believe there is a decent park & Ride available from the Ally Pally on match days.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've used JustPark there, always good spaces, but look on Google maps and pick the spaces you can get out easily of and then join the flow to the nearest main route

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure about the charges, but there is a small-ish car park outside my office in Garman Road, N17 just near Northumberland Park railway station. There is also some street parking there, but again, not sure of the charges. It's about a 15 minute walk over the railway bridge and on to the ground from there.

garman.JPG

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here