Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Online POKER

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else still dabble in this ?

I went though a phase of being properly into it and used to play regularly on Pacific Poker, but I'm not even sure if its running any more. I've not been on it for years and wouldn't have a clue as to my username and password now (I only had about $10 left on it anyway), so I'm looking to register again somewhere.

So what are the decent poker sites these days, any recommendations ? I'm just after the usual Texas Hold'em, sit & go and tournament tables. I quite fancy spending some late nights over the holiday scoffing Twiglets and nursing a BAILEY'S, whilst getting brutally dry-humped by some cardshark in Canada.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've started playing Zynga Poker, on my phone.

I assume there's a real money aspect within the site, but I'm too scared to look

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Have you thought about dropping Tony Bloom an Email, he likes a game of poker apparently.:D

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Still play pokerstars and sky poker , there used to be a NSC poker club every sunday night but that died due to lack of numbers i think

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Haven't played for years. Got good at Sky Poker's 6 Max Turbo and won a grand once. Companies going bust meant less fish and more savvy players and I was never great and didn't have the patience

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers gents. I'll have a little snifter around and get something downloaded onto the laptop this weekend then methinks, maybe Sky or Pokerstars.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Anyone else still dabble in this ?

I went though a phase of being properly into it and used to play regularly on Pacific Poker, but I'm not even sure if its running any more. I've not been on it for years and wouldn't have a clue as to my username and password now (I only had about $10 left on it anyway), so I'm looking to register again somewhere.

So what are the decent poker sites these days, any recommendations ? I'm just after the usual Texas Hold'em, sit & go and tournament tables. I quite fancy spending some late nights over the holiday scoffing Twiglets and nursing a BAILEY'S, whilst getting brutally dry-humped by some cardshark in Canada.

Stars has gobbled most up but I think there's a lot of bot's and HUD's that you're up against on there

For me nothing better than Unibet. No HUD's and you can change your table name as often as you like to avoid any possibility of data building. Games are winnable and some decent fields offer decent returns

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stars has gobbled most up but I think there's a lot of bot's and HUD's that you're up against on there

For me nothing better than Unibet. No HUD's and you can change your table name as often as you like to avoid any possibility of data building. Games are winnable and some decent fields offer decent returns

I'm a bit of a dummy. Whats a HUD ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's the bit of your JAKET which keps your head dry.

5829.hilarious.jpg

Heads Up Display ... like Poker Manager, or Hold Em Manager. Gathers tons of info on the way you play and gives the player a real edge knowing how you play at various points in the hand

https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/

I see, ta.

I doubt I play enough for anyone to build up a sophisticated profile. Plus I'm pretty tight, so only usually mince around the 5p/10p tables. Not sure it'd be worth their while.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I used to play a lot of online poker, started with party poker back in the day, and dabbled with Full Tilt for a bit.

My site of choice has to be Pokerstars. When I played a lot, I found their 'rewards' scheme was quite good and allowed you to gain free access to some tournaments. It may have all changed now though to be fair.

I used to play numerous sit and go tables at the same time playing the slow game and percentages. Now if I ever play, I tend to do the big tournaments that cost little in terms of buy in could lead to a big win if I last the night.

Might have to get back on it over the next couple of weeks!

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Stars obv has the biggest regular guarantees but also PartyPoker is a great site run(fronted more like) by Rob Yong from Dusk Til Dawn poker room and he is always striving to listen to customers and give them back what they are looking for in tournies & cash games.

The site the Negreanu has just started promoting GG Poker looks very interesting too!

Unfortunately here in Thailand I cant play, well I can with VPN but the time difference just doesnt work! Will defo be having a look at GG though when back in UK for couple weeks in Jan.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've got into watching tournaments on YouTube for some reason, what's the best site to play for free?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here