[Albion] Notts Forest after Murray

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think he'll go somewhere in January. Just doesn't fit now, sadly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think he'll go somewhere in January. Just doesn't fit now, sadly.

Carlisle? I thought he said in an interview he was settled in Brighton so maybe Palace in the Championship next season?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Murray won't be going anywhere unless replacements are in the offing. Surely the club are not mad enough to rely on two recognised strikers

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that GM is too old to contemplate moving to a club which necessitates moving home as he cant have much longer left playing unless of course him and his family wish to sell up and move to a cheaper area when he does retire from playing.

Just to be pedantic there is no team in the EFL called Notts Forest, there is Nottingham Forest and Notts County in the National League and both are proud of the distinction.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would think that GM is too old to contemplate moving to a club which necessitates moving home as he cant have much longer left playing unless of course him and his family wish to sell up and move to a cheaper area when he does retire from playing.

Good point. Somewhere he can set up a sports shop, or open a pub, I expect.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A pedant writes:

He certainly won't be going to a club called Notts Forest. The approved abbreviated form is Nottm Forest.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Just to be pedantic there is no team in the EFL called Notts Forest, there is Nottingham Forest and Notts County in the National League and both are proud of the distinction.

Murray’s minted. Not ready for Burgess Hill just yet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A pedant writes:

He certainly won't be going to a club called Notts Forest. The approved abbreviated form is Nottm Forest.

A comedy genius writes:-

You didn't read all of the post, and fell into my cunning jobbie trap.

Fortunately for you the trap was already full with a steamer.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Good point. Somewhere he can set up a sports shop, or open a pub, I expect.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Classic!

GM will have to move out of the area, as only earning £2m a year for the last 5 years means he'll have to look at a cheaper location.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here