Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Festive Football

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always one of the highlights of the festive season is a gluttony of football to feast upon. All kicks of tonight with Sky screening an intruiging encounter from the Championship between Middlesborough and Stoke. On paper looks an attractive affair between two of the divisions heavyweights. Most would have been agog if you had told them at the beginning of the season that they would both sit in the bottom 6 but that's where they are, despite both sides being packed with star studded quality. Riverside is always bouncing and sure it will be the same tonight plus Stoke aways travel in good numbers so should be a decent away audience.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have cancelled my dinner engagement to enable me to watch live what should be one of the highlights of this weekend unfold. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tonight should be a goalfest. Might need an abacus.

giphy.gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sky Sports Football 7:30pm with a very special studio guest.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Always one of the highlights of the festive season is a gluttony of football to feast upon. All kicks of tonight with Sky screening an intruiging encounter from the Championship between Middlesborough and Stoke. On paper looks an attractive affair between two of the divisions heavyweights. Most would have been agog if you had told them at the beginning of the season that they would both sit in the bottom 6 but that's where they are, despite both sides being packed with star studded quality. Riverside is always bouncing and sure it will be the same tonight plus Stoke aways travel in good numbers so should be a decent away audience.

Stop, now, Crodo, OK? I just spat beer onto my trousers. Expensive trousers. Expensive beer. :shrug:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
0-0 slow burner, one for the purists, intruiging tactical battle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here