Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] So you fall asleep in your armchair...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And wake up at 4am full of life... does this happen elsewhere or just me?

el punal

I am of a “certain age” so an afternoon nap at around 3.00pm is the norm, which ever so slightly f**** me up for the Saturday match against Sheffield United. So prior to kick off would some kind person in the West Upper give me a nudge to bring me back to the land of the living? Thanks awfully. :drink: :yawn:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
And wake up at 4am full of life... does this happen elsewhere or just me?

No you most definitely are not alone. My body clock is completely screwed up due to age and having worked shift for 33 years (mostly 12hr days and nights) before I accepted a Golden Handshake and took early retirement. That was 10 years ago and I still can't get into a regular sleep pattern and end up living in a sort of twilight zone most of the time.
:mad::mad::mad:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No you most definitely are not alone. My body clock is completely screwed up due to age and having worked shift for 33 years (mostly 12hr days and nights) before I accepted a Golden Handshake and took early retirement. That was 10 years ago and I still can't get into a regular sleep pattern and end up living in a sort of twilight zone most of the time.

Still doing that I'm afraid, I regularly nod off in the early hours, also known as hitting the wall, when on nights.
Looking forward to a regular sleep pattern eventually stopping this shift :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I can do 10 hours on a plane and get to my destination fresh as a daisy whilst all around me are tired! And I don't sleep on a plane.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll fess up here. Went to bed around 7am and slept the whole morning through... hate doing that, but I have got man flu... and here I am at 4am again!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I am of a “certain age” so an afternoon nap at around 3.00pm is the norm, which ever so slightly f**** me up for the Saturday match against Sheffield United. So prior to kick off would some kind person in the West Upper give me a nudge to bring me back to the land of the living? Thanks awfully. :drink: :yawn:

Your mobile doesn't have a clock with an alarm? Set it fullest volume, set it for vibrate, put it in your pocket near your penis and wait till it goes off. If it doesn't wake you up at least you'll most likely have a wet dream and you won't hate missing the game. Especially after you find out that the Albion lost a match to Sheffield United.

el punal

Your mobile doesn't have a clock with an alarm? Set it fullest volume, set it for vibrate, put it in your pocket near your penis and wait till it goes off. If it doesn't wake you up at least you'll most likely have a wet dream and you won't hate missing the game. Especially after you find out that the Albion lost a match to Sheffield United.

Nurse!! :drool:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am going to get a bed made from the same stuff as my favourite chair, then falling asleep won't be a problem.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I recieved a free gift when I purchased some items from Amazon* recently, it was a straight jacket.
You can have it if you want :thumbsup:

*items not purchased through the NSC link [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], so no need to panic :D

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I recieved a free gift when I purchased some items from Amazon* recently, it was a straight jacket.
You can have it if you want :thumbsup:

*items not purchased through the NSC link [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], so no need to panic :D

Was it this one? I purchased it recently on Ebay. Could somebody call the manufacturer, and ask them how to get out of it in an emergency? Typing with your nose is difficult.

https://www.ebay.com/i/323837646458...z-OuAwpvxnRBOUEXLZ5A520QtnIl6LLBoCgukQAvD_BwE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here