Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] How many Christmas/Winter cards have you had?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Without wishing to divulge the exact number Mrs Crodo and I have received more than 50 but less than 100 cards. Suspect we may receive a trickle more now but that's the majority of them.

How many have you and your family received?

???

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No idea, they've all gone straight into here

Capture.JPG

I know it's Christmas, they know it's Christmas. Why do I need to spend ££s on cards and postage to confirm it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We don't send them so each we we seem to get 3 or 4 fewer, I'd guess we're down to around 30 now, which is 30 too many for me but hey, if it makes someone happy then fine!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Without wishing to divulge the exact number Mrs Crodo and I have received more than 50 but less than 100 cards. Suspect we may receive a trickle more now but that's the majority of them.

How many have you and your family received?

???

Nominal amount from family, but mainly e cards from friends and work colleagues.....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Barely any but that's because I don't generally send any - and I'm happy with the situation. I've only sent two and even then Mrs W had to place them in front of me and shove a pen in my hand. In reality I just wrote them - Mrs W sent them.

PS - why's the topic of the thread set to cricket ?

Last edited:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
12 and its 12 to many

I much prefer emailed messages with an over view of the year past and maybe a few photos attached

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Waste of money if you ask me

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't send Christmas cards except to one or two folk who I think would be cheered by them. I only get a handful each year. I'm sure if I gave more I'd get more but it's not a popularity contest. Or perhaps it is.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Received 29 so far.
One card was blank though, they are saving on ink this year :smile:
And another one received from a random family for the previous owners of my house, had one every year for 10 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here